This was such a fun game.

#1Padraigo52Posted 4/7/2013 9:17:25 PM
My friends loved watching me play this saying how fun it looked. Too bad they didn't have a ps3 or xbox ( Pc gamers).

and too bad no new content came out to keep it alive :(

If a sequel ever game out, i'd buy it, no questions asked.
#2Some_CharacterPosted 4/8/2013 12:11:09 AM
A sequel containing everything that wasn't in this game would be pretty great. Grantvania.
---
SomeC - sheer explosives since meeting that crazy hobo.
SuperNiceDog. Best friend.
#3petrie11111Posted 4/8/2013 10:28:26 AM
Padraigo52 posted...
and too bad no new content came out to keep it alive :(

Uhh, the game was nearly doubled in size from DLC alone.

There comes a point where its ridiculous to just add another stage and better to make a new game. HD is almost 3 years old at this point.
#4dcc76Posted 4/8/2013 4:50:54 PM
...and still quite fun to play I might add.
---
If we never make love again... would you still want to call out my name...
#5kiljaedenPosted 4/13/2013 10:18:38 PM
Yah, this game was a hidden diamond in the rough. Kind of odd they didn't realize or even bother to build off it's potential. Would drop 100$ on a sequel no question.
---
Warning: This opinion may not be suitable for younger users.
http://www.glop.org/gamercard/card/kiljaedyn-cod2.jpg
#6Chadwicked444Posted 4/13/2013 11:14:15 PM
I wouldn't call it hidden as it was on sale 3 or 4 times and was on the spotlight when it came out.
---
GT:NEStrider
#7kiljaedenPosted 4/18/2013 9:37:09 PM
There were, and is, a large number of Castlevania fans who don't even know this game exists, or don't have access to it due to the exclusivity.
---
Warning: This opinion may not be suitable for younger users.
http://www.glop.org/gamercard/card/kiljaedyn-cod2.jpg
#8dunn_dolo_4lifePosted 4/19/2013 9:03:32 AM
Chadwicked444 posted...
I wouldn't call it hidden as it was on sale 3 or 4 times and was on the spotlight when it came out.

Plus its still one of the top 5-10 Live games on Xbox. Don't know about PS3 but I think it did get some good recognition. Hopefully Castlevania remembers that their money makers are the 2.5 D Metroidvania games and not the 3-D ones. Although some are okay.

Still keeping my fingers crossed on a Julius exclusive game and Symphony of the night 2.
---
Guess the mods really like Kingdom Hearts. I got warning status for saying the characters are......."happy-like."