Am I the only one who finds this game very relaxing?

#1VamphaeryPosted 8/6/2011 5:29:59 PM
I mean sure, it's challenging at times. Sure there are those little frustrating moments. But I've never played a game before that's this fun to just screw around and placidly experiment with.

It's kind of like Flower in that sense.
---
Trolls always pretend not to understand the concept of a subjective opinion... or claim to understand it but just insult you for having one in the first place.
#2Hot_Sheen_Pt_2Posted 8/6/2011 7:03:38 PM
It's stressful and gives me tons of anxiety.

I had a brutal panic attack and needed to be admitted to the hospital.
#3hellslingerPosted 8/6/2011 7:17:18 PM
It's a great game for me to listen to a podcast while anyone else in the room who is reading a book or on the computer can just look over and get some fun out of it.
---
http://i53.tinypic.com/2epkqwl.jpg
#48bitPunkPosted 8/7/2011 6:18:26 PM
Its totally relaxing for me... up until you have the levels at the very end where you are actively deal with flooding and volcano eruptions.

I call this game "Feng Shui" to my friends, and my favorite part is the end of the map, where I have moved 5 people to the portal to the next level. Once I get the 5 people there, I just play around with the level, making rivers, pools, islands, e.t.c.

It is especially gratifying once you learn the "Infinite Earth" spell.
#5SmithensPosted 8/7/2011 9:39:45 PM
8bitPunk posted...
Its totally relaxing for me... up until you have the levels at the very end where you are actively deal with flooding and volcano eruptions.

I call this game "Feng Shui" to my friends, and my favorite part is the end of the map, where I have moved 5 people to the portal to the next level. Once I get the 5 people there, I just play around with the level, making rivers, pools, islands, e.t.c.

It is especially gratifying once you learn the "Infinite Earth" spell.

Are you talking about Origins? Doesn't the map keep sinking when you send men to the portal?
---
"Marijuana, in its natural form, is one of the safest therapeutically active substances known to man."
- Francis Young, official judge of the DEA
#68bitPunkPosted 8/8/2011 3:56:01 AM
Smithens posted...

Are you talking about Origins? Doesn't the map keep sinking when you send men to the portal?

I mean on/after level 9. You really have to get it in gear to win the maps, you cant take your time until you've gotten the Infinite Earth Spell.
#7raptornx01Posted 8/8/2011 4:54:30 AM
Nah, Flower is much MUCH more mellow then this. like was said the later missions can be quite stressful trying to manage so many things. Flower gets darker and a bit faster paced later on, but never to this level.
---
"Pay a man enough and he'll walk barefoot into hell" David Xanatos, Gargoyles
"If you can't kill yourself build something to do it for you"