So about Rayman legends...

#1Nintendocore64Posted 5/1/2012 5:20:53 AM
Will it be a Wii U exclusive??:0
#2DayWithoutGamesPosted 5/1/2012 6:00:47 AM
Nintendocore64 posted...
Will it be a Wii U exclusive??:0

Nope . Copy and paste my post from PS3 board :

" Statement of Ubisoft from Wikipedia :

Ubisoft later released a statement that confirmed its development, though stated it was "intended as a purely internal demonstrative video, and in no way represents the final game, the final console or their features."

So Wii U Suck isnt the final and only console for Legends lol . Dont worry too much , PS3/xbox360 are the main consoles of Ga ... er Rayman Origins lol so it is nonsensical to release the sequel exclusive on the new and crappy console ( or is it a handheld ??? ) Wii U Suck . "

So Wii U Suck exclusive = FAIL . How many gamers do you think that will buy a new and crappy handheld just to play a sequel ? So if Ubisoft isnt that stupid , they will release Legends multi-console .
---
Ancient JAPs played Pokemon during their pastime:
http://s790.photobucket.com/albums/yy185/daywithoutgames/PokemonXXXJAPs/
#3FerdMertzPosted 5/5/2012 9:42:24 AM
Ubisoft isn't that stupid?

The same Ubisoft that released Rayman Origins during November, along side Skyrim, MW3, and Saints Row not to mention the exact same day as their own blockbuster franchise Assassin's Creed?

Yup, no dumb decisions coming from the Ubisoft camp in regards to the Rayman series in the past.
---
Currently playing: Resident Evil: ORC
#4JELIFISH19Posted 5/9/2012 6:16:14 PM
FerdMertz posted...
Ubisoft isn't that stupid?

The same Ubisoft that released Rayman Origins during November, along side Skyrim, MW3, and Saints Row not to mention the exact same day as their own blockbuster franchise Assassin's Creed?

Yup, no dumb decisions coming from the Ubisoft camp in regards to the Rayman series in the past.

To be fair, Rayman is primarily a family game. It's a different audience than those other games. Since it's targeted for a younger audience. It benefits more from a holiday release than those other games because the core audience does not have the means to buy the game without the help of someone else.
---
I <3 my HRAP EX-SE
SSF4AE + BBCS2 + UMvC3 + MK = Life - Waiting desperately for Skullgirls
#5Born To PlayPosted 5/11/2012 10:16:50 AM
It better not be Wii U exclusive I have no plans to buy that system at the moment.
---
This is the Animal Alphabet. How much more fun could an alphabet get?