RC-P90s

#1Lerry757Posted 7/10/2010 3:00:05 PM

Man I hope it gets nerfed HARD.

#2darkjedilinkPosted 7/10/2010 7:08:24 PM
Why? It's a great gun.

As long as the in-game P90 is statistically similar to the real-life P90, they should leave it alone.
---
It sure would be fun to be Kirk. I'd Judo chop and ask questions later.
Cerberus Task Force website: http://cerberustaskforce.webs.com
#3gameguy2500Posted 7/10/2010 7:48:25 PM
They better have something similar, otherwise this game will only have 25% of what made GoldenEye memorable at the MOST.
---
"I typed this."
#4PedroMontanaPosted 7/11/2010 7:02:05 AM
I hope nothing gets nerfed.
---
No More Heroes
#5SE_BobbyPosted 7/11/2010 11:12:23 AM
I hope it keeps it's awesome machine-gun-like firing noise and doesnt take on MWR's P90 sound.

---
If you are not willing to stand behind our troops, feel free to stand in front of them!
Field Commander of the Shadow Elites! www.theshadowelitesclan2.tk
#6Lerry757Posted 7/11/2010 2:08:04 PM
^ Yeah the P90 sounded like a pea shooter in MWR lol
#7SE_BobbyPosted 7/11/2010 5:51:55 PM
^ especially with the silencer.

---
If you are not willing to stand behind our troops, feel free to stand in front of them!
Field Commander of the Shadow Elites! www.theshadowelitesclan2.tk
#8Smithy JonesPosted 7/13/2010 4:59:05 PM
RCP-90, F-90, P-90
what ever version of the P-90 you wish to call it, is a dependable weapon and nightmarish to be on the recieving end of

FYI not only is it used by the US military but strangely enough the Mexican Navy
Then again I dont know which I am more surprised of the Fact Mexico uses the P-90 or the fact that Mexico actually has a navy

All in All I really hope the weapons dont get nerfed at all
as most weapons are made to kill and quite proficiently
though I really hope they dont over glorify the AK-47
Yes that weapon is very dependable and can go decaded without maintances, hell you can even put sand and mud in its rifling and it will still shoot. BUT the AK-47 is ONLY accurate as all hell in Semi -Auto, the second you put it into full auto the recoil is more of a spray and pray then the godly accuracy that everyone says it has. That godly accuracy is Semi auto only.
---
Things Are Never What They Seem
PSN: Smithy_Jones
#9darkjedilinkPosted 7/13/2010 9:08:59 PM
Keep in mind that said accuracy in the AK-47 is only in the Russian and American made ones - and, yes, there are American made AK-47's. However, only about ten percent of all AK's were made in Russia or America. The other 90 percent were made in the Eastern Bloc, China, N. Korea and the Middle East, and they're terrible - prone to jamming, inaccurate, and would sometimes explode in the hands of the user.
---
It sure would be fun to be Kirk. I'd Judo chop and ask questions later.
Cerberus Task Force website: http://cerberustaskforce.webs.com
#10matsorPosted 7/14/2010 4:06:40 AM
Lerry, you're name is remarkably similar to that of my old banned account.

>___>