Recruiting for [TG] team

#21FG21Posted 3/17/2011 8:01:35 AM

bradjul0805 posted...
... Second, FG21...your ass got dominated months and weeks ago by my team, dont speak unless spoken to since your garbage and we all know it...you can chime in on everyone's posts but i dont see anyone trying to get you on their team, obviously for a reason...

I'll remember you this:

"leonardo78: Coffee any chance u can share some glitches with me thru private message? Also is ur team looking for any new members? My team seems to rarely be on anymore."

I don't see anybody trying to get you on their Team after you show the intentions about leaving TMNT. Instead, you're doing completely the opposite, you're the one who is requesting the invitations. From a normal humble person that's not a bad thing, but coming from you, leave a lot to say.

So, who's once again the one that's talking Garbage?

#22TKING11Posted 3/17/2011 9:18:50 AM
TG viper cone on man. You troll my match then start 1-9 and quit :( if you losing causes you to quit in game or after only a few matches we might as well delete eachother from our lists. And yes you have quit our matches before this so don't use me as a reference! Yeller is about sick of you turtle fellers! And thank you to fg21 for posting leonardo's comment from wiichat so all here can know the truth behind these jokers :)
#23bradjul0805(Topic Creator)Posted 3/17/2011 9:26:41 AM

tking im bout sick of you al mighty attitude and when was i dtrolling ur matches then quitdm as ur boy said people quit for a lot of different reasons and i played u twice the other night then went to bed. today i got stuck with 3 level 20 bums why would i play 4 40 plus level guys and wate 10 min of my time getting 75 xp? im done with your bs and who cares if i was lookin to join any clanm if my team hadnt played for a long time who the hell cares? im done with this bS ill just go back to playing whoever pops up and if feel like leaving ill f**king leave...fg21 i still now think your a friggin homoup rs asses...your like a 10 yr old punk who trys to tattle on people...get a life

#24TKING11Posted 3/17/2011 9:50:01 AM
I'm not high and mighty I lose to alot of guys on this forum and stick around for the losses. Seems like you guys think you're high and mighty if you ask me. I have said countless tines on this forum that I don't claim to be any good at this game :) it's just funny how I have never ran across you but once in 4 months and you show up in my matches almost daily and quit cuz your losing. Wether it be cuz you are sleepy, lagging, off night, whatever else excuses you always refer back to. I lag but I still. Finish the game and take my loss. I ran ip against pokemon in heroes by my lonesome and stuck it out for 3 matches....it makes you a better player. I will consider this our fairwell FC thread :) I like the cartoons much better anyway.
#25FG21Posted 3/17/2011 10:13:54 AM

bradjul0805 posted...

tking im bout sick of you al mighty attitude and when was i dtrolling ur matches then quitdm as ur boy said people quit for a lot of different reasons and i played u twice the other night then went to bed. today i got stuck with 3 level 20 bums why would i play 4 40 plus level guys and wate 10 min of my time getting 75 xp? im done with your bs and who cares if i was lookin to join any clanm if my team hadnt played for a long time who the hell cares? im done with this bS ill just go back to playing whoever pops up and if feel like leaving ill f**king leave...fg21 i still now think your a friggin homoup rs asses...your like a 10 yr old punk who trys to tattle on people...get a life

Lol. Leo-Vip,would you allow me put this post on my sig? I think is one of the most HILARIOUS posts I've ever read! I mean, in a good way :D

#26maddoggyPosted 3/17/2011 10:28:46 AM

@Leonardo, I know that it can be frustrating to jump in a conflict match with a bunch of level 40+ guys. You WILL take a beating and get low xp. But let me tell you this, you will become a better player. I know that you also are probably doing xp grinding to get your strata. So it seems that any games where you get less than 300 xp is completely waste of time. My advice would be to balance your xp grind sessions with some actual stiff competitions. It is worth it even if it means you wait a week or 2 longer to get you strata.

Now that you are an active member of two forums, your reputation matters andyou should always finish out the match when possible. I have taken a beating quite a few times but I would like to say that I am a better player for it. My most recent beat downs came from [COB]Clinton, 007chan.org, and exiled wolf. I try to watch and see how they got the best of me.

#27ProjectOpsPosted 3/17/2011 11:54:45 AM
I wonder if you are the same Viper that played against us the other day. Hmm

In any case, maybe once you get established we can have a clan war. I'd love to see how your team does against ours. Good luck with recruitment :)
#28bradjul0805(Topic Creator)Posted 3/21/2011 6:50:52 PM

RS P, i understand what you are saying but to be honest I DONT quit cause I am losing, but i will leave a match if i jump in and there are 40+ guys in there and the game is already a third or half over...not worth it to me. call it what you want.

TKing, or should i say TQueen, word is from raphael you just left his match today after he was winning in conflict...funny thing is he just texted me a few days ago and said you left his conflict match AGAIN! Sounds like you my friend area HYPROCRYTE...trying to call me out for leaving one match for reasons you have no clue why, only guessing...and no, I do not try to find your sorry a$$ in matches, perhaps maybe there arent that many conflicts going on during the day? of course you dont think about that...like i said, sounds like you are a punk doing the same things you try calling me out on...funny how that works...by my count, you've left 3 matches with raphael...funny how once someone else gets the best of you all the sudden you say "i always finish, blah blah blah...what excuses you got?? none...what i thought, your a b**ch...the rest of your team i dont mind but you are a hyprocryte, plain and simple...

#29Raphael_005Posted 3/21/2011 7:03:09 PM

leo my man...it didnt happen three times......just today my man....not a big deal but i just wanted to play. we had some good matches yesterday so i was just surprised to see you leave.

#30bradjul0805(Topic Creator)Posted 3/21/2011 7:06:59 PM

My bad, thought you said he left a previous match a while back when you played a couple with him...if i was wrong i was wrong, but still left a match after he preached to me about excuses for leaving...interested in hearing his excuse, i mean, "good reason" for leaving...

TQUeen why not change your name to the preacher, cause all you try to do is preach but for some reason dont practice it...