Recruiting for [TG] team

#31QualiTPosted 3/21/2011 7:13:44 PM(edited)
Hmmm i gave [TG] V a severe beating about 14 hours ago? He left after about 1 or 2 games of being proxied and shot my my ivana/masterton. I must've destroyed his k/d ratio but still he soldiered on. Kudos for not quitting like half your team. I beleive I was Ulki [HH] and we played on outpost if that rings any bells? If not just disregard this post and just focus on whats below. :)

Now start fighting again, this is entertaining. and if you boys cant play nice, well then.....

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR ;)
---
Anybody order a mad brit and his shotty? Crazy Bacon is my name and killings my game, goldeneye FC: 007436401009 feel free to add me but tell me if you do :D
#32TKING11Posted 3/21/2011 7:16:51 PM
Read the other thread you started V!tchun' on and you'll know why I quit dip sh!t!!!! You are dumb dude, just cuz I mop the floor with you you are all upset and hold a grudge. I was actually psyched when I seen him pop up and had no intensions of quitting win or lose. He didn't quit on me yesterday when I blew him out in industrial or when I stormed back in nightclub, so why would I freakin' quit down 1-2 like 30 sec into a match...you are a damn tool!!! Sorry Raph man I was in it to play dude, no hard feelings. The rate we keep running into eachother it will happen again soon. Leo shut the F up unless you know what you're talkin' bout.
#33bradjul0805(Topic Creator)Posted 3/21/2011 7:22:33 PM

QualiT,

I hear you, i dont recall the match but like i said i do not quit because i am getting beat...that is always true. If i did get beatdown so be it. i play to play. I hope we got off on the wrong foot before when I left a match you were winning cause believe me I didnt leave cause i was 1-9 or whatever...and if it was me in that match that would be correct, i will take my lumps cause i feel i can get my wins next time and like the challenge...hopefully we can play some more sometime...dont get me wrong, but i just dont like people calling me out that do the same crap they are posting about and im not talking about you...but we shoud get something going soon...

#34QualiTPosted 3/21/2011 7:25:35 PM
Think nothing of it. That was me being stupid, I tend too bark like that at people like that when I have a bad gaming session, if anyone deserves too apologise it is me, you did nothing wrong. I understand family gets in the way of alot of things, so I sincerly apologise for me being a douche. if you say you don't quit when you are losing then I beleive you, again accept my sincere apologies for my cocky post.
---
Anybody order a mad brit and his shotty? Crazy Bacon is my name and killings my game, goldeneye FC: 007436401009 feel free to add me but tell me if you do :D
#35bradjul0805(Topic Creator)Posted 3/21/2011 7:30:16 PM

QualiT,

Its all good...like i said i like the challenge, even when im getting beatdown...Tking same goes for you...read my post on the other thread...Im done arguing on why each of us leave...we all have our reasons...its just a game...id rather spend my energy playing then trying to argue on a chat board...i look forward to bumping into both of you in the board...