Recruiting for the TMNT Team

#11eureka13Posted 3/15/2011 3:40:59 PM
Hey Ralpheal, I think Rambo was just kidding, his in game name is turtle
Rambo ... Ralpheal has a good idea, you could have a team with real turtle names ... Snapper, Mud, Painted, Sea, etc etc lol :)
---
Goldeneye FC....3478-2922-6828.....((RS)coffee)
#12maddoggyPosted 3/15/2011 4:28:03 PM

Someone needs to tell Donatello that noobtubing isn't allowed in clan wars. Other than that, good luck with your recruiting. I can't believe that you (Raphael) is level 53 already! Last clan wars, you were level 48.

#13Dr_Pepper88Posted 3/15/2011 5:38:10 PM
would definitly fill the Shredder spot, Im level 30 with 1.45 ktd ratio, FC is 5087 2107 4992, Kowabunga Dudes!!
#14Raphael_005(Topic Creator)Posted 3/15/2011 5:57:44 PM
Rs...don't worry too much about donatello....he is my boy and will always be my boy and will always be on my squad, but let's face it...he is not as good as he once was at 64....during all our battles we tell him to go hide most of the time........if you didn't see during the one game we played you...he had neg 1 kills.......you ask yourself who does that...someone making 500k a year.....our new partner in crime is cale aka spinter!...and my man splinter has impressed me so far......so the new battle will be me, mike, leo, and our master splinter!....see you at the rematch!....and I will use whatever you would like...mines or no mines......remember turtles fight with honor and they fight fair...either way is ok with me....talk to you soon my man!.
#15CyberSDPosted 3/15/2011 6:03:47 PM
Raphael is my alias.

If I ever run into you guys in a random party, I will grind your KDR into the dust.
#16Raphael_005(Topic Creator)Posted 3/15/2011 6:59:10 PM
I guess I'm not understanding you cyberSTD.....you use raphael as your name. I only came across one other raphael since I started and well they were not very good. Don't worry about meeting up in a dark alley...let's just set up a match!
#17TKING11Posted 3/15/2011 7:33:17 PM
Yo Raph, y'all need to chill man. Popin up on gamespot pretty confident :) maybe we'll play soon maybe not it depends? Either way we will meet again sometime and you can't blame a 7-0 blowout on one guy, you did know it's team conflict right? Don wasn't the only one getting ran.
#18TruthStalkerPosted 3/15/2011 7:55:02 PM
'd like to fit Casey Jones lol I'm usually not into clan things but eh could be fun!

FC 5449-8900-1259 level 34 KDR 1.70 or something like that.....(cant wait for those remote....)

I play a lot of conflict, would get use to TC, play more in the morning though, night shifts..... but always got two nights off a week

lemme know if its ok for you

I'll still add you, current in game name is Johnny
#19199johndPosted 3/16/2011 12:37:20 AM
Mac-Leoid posted...
Oooh, I forgot how hot April was. That may well be the source of my redhead fetish...

Nah....that's Belinda Carlisle & Carol Decker
#20Raphael_005(Topic Creator)Posted 3/16/2011 4:59:50 AM
Tking...don't worry about me....I gave you respect....so relax buddy.....I don't care win or lose...just play the game and don't worry about people chilling out...when all they want to so is warm up....run it if you will.....and once again i don't worry about winning or losing it is just a game and all for fun including the trash talk....and if you want to call us out for getting ran....I do remember we played once on conflict and you were the one that got ran. I played a abide the other night and he beat me the first game then I won the second. If you ask me I think he is a little better then you for being the leader. You guys have a good squad and great team members so more power to you....