Recruiting for the TMNT Team

#61JDawg888Posted 3/17/2011 7:45:10 PM
IDK much what happened but i saw the results
RS won TMNT lost-end of story nothing so TMNT battle some other clans then go back to RS is what u should do, not argue with RS.
---
Exiled Wolf
Its not a matter of life and death, its a matter of making sure your the one alive while they are the ones dead.
#62Raphael_005(Topic Creator)Posted 3/17/2011 8:44:44 PM
Lmao....semi pro?....you might as well play for the rejects.......! Give me a break...number 11 ....one one....
Let's make it happen!.....wow....too funny.....don't get all work up reject...semi pro.....jv....rookie....that is funny....do you need my friend code to show up.....

Mean time I will be playing goldeneye as the bad guy....that is what I like.....hate me or love me...there is no in between!......

Semi pro reject.......
#63Raphael_005(Topic Creator)Posted 3/17/2011 8:55:15 PM
Still laughing....and please I am going to help you out on this one bad boy....

Please semi pro stop using smily faces like a professionl fairy....blabadeeblah blah...smiley face!.....blah...smiley.....too funny! Tough guy!
#64TKING11Posted 3/18/2011 3:47:44 AM
You are correct a one and a one make 11. And you don't know jack about what type of level Semi-Pro is or what level I play the game. I do however know what level you play this game and uhhhh...nevermind. I am wondering what all your .........mean......is that.....cuz you are mentally......slow.....and can't think very efficiently............or because...,...you are waiting.......on Leonardo to......give you your next......comeback statement...............idk. You are so bad ace Raph I am gonna step down from ya.......so bad.........you be that intense..........killing machine with..........your 1.78 KDR.........wait a darn minute.......,you have proxies now.........so now maybe ...........you can get some more...........kills, some easy ones..........which you need.....badly.

You prolly shoulda stuck to wiichat, where you could bully around the crap ton of noobs that hang out there. You are too awesomely awesome to argue with so this is pointless. Challenge another clan and quit obsessing over the loss to RS. Maybe I'll see ya this summer, maybe not it's up to you. Be sure to check our schedule and make sure it is a hone game cuz I wouldn't want to miss ya due to a mix up. On that note deuces up!
#65maddoggyPosted 3/18/2011 5:10:26 AM

Raphael, you are not good enough of a GE player to be the "Bad Boy of Gamespot". You embrace the bad boy role because you have been a social outcast your whole life. It is the only thing you know. Please get some help. I am sure that Donatello will be willing to help pay for some therapy. Oh by the way, how does it feel to live your life in Donatello's shadow? Do you secretly hate him and derive pleasure in knowing that you are a slightly better player than he is? Have a good day my man!

#66FG21Posted 3/18/2011 5:37:10 AM

Hey Raph, I heard that after Leo was looking for a new Clan, [TG] is the new TMNT. What character will you play? Or he never invited you to this new Clan?

:)

#67Raphael_005(Topic Creator)Posted 3/18/2011 6:57:10 AM
Well tqueen...you got the memo...good job at no smiley faces! And of course followed by maddog for protection. He must be your offesive lineman with fg as your center. Smiley face! Hahaha.....well I will absolutly take you up on meeting up but we better do it this summer because you will prob have another kid in 9 months that you will have to take care of...prob should call him raphael! Meantime can we play this game or what?....I understand you might not want to lose this time because it will be posted everywher but think if you win you will be the mvp and the hero! And that is what you want...don't you?...you washed up old semi pro!.....haha...

Keep living your dreams......
Let's play!
#68testsvrPosted 3/18/2011 8:35:50 AM
I normally stay out of GameSpot stupid crap but raph why are you so heavy on personal attacks just keep it in the context of the game and DS will war your team just need a few days to get things set up and no proxies no tubes
#69ZvolTxPosted 3/18/2011 9:08:56 AM
LOL WTF????? I just read the last page and it was hilarious!

Btw what is Rapheal's in game name?
---
GE007:: S]-Elza-[D
#70TKING11Posted 3/18/2011 9:20:35 AM
ZvoLtx posted...
LOL WTF????? I just read the last page and it was hilarious!

Btw what is Rapheal's in game name?
---
GE007:: S]-Elza-[D

It's Raphael level 53 I think. Can you guys, SD, please challenge these Turdles and do to them what you did to us? If we beat them 7-0 and you beat us 7-0 then I would love to see the results...I think any game they get 25 kills on SD should be a TMNT victory!!