Recruiting for the TMNT Team

#71ZvolTxPosted 3/18/2011 8:24:11 AM
Lol... we will see TKING, we will see...
---
GE007:: S]-Elza-[D
#72dot_jPosted 3/18/2011 9:46:09 AM

His game name is Raphael, but you'll never see him because all he does is play noobs and pat himself on the back for winning.

#73Raphael_005(Topic Creator)Posted 3/18/2011 10:17:26 AM
Ummmm......I'm pretty sure ill play anybody.... win or lose....I don't know you dot nor do I want to...like I said before I am not here to be buddys!....just play the game!.....
#74JDawg888Posted 3/18/2011 10:24:41 AM
ok keep the personal attacks out of it on both sides guys it has nothing to do with GE :(
but TMNT clan whhy dont you just grow up take the loss like adults off night or not you still lost and nothing changes that you think the Flyers 7-0 loss to rangers shouldnt have counted because it was an "off" night, its still a loss for the Flyers so get back work on some new strategies or something battle some other clans or something or just play the game, arguing on these forums accomplishes nothing
---
Exiled Wolf
Its not a matter of life and death, its a matter of making sure your the one alive while they are the ones dead.
#75Raphael_005(Topic Creator)Posted 3/18/2011 10:56:04 AM
Lmao...this is too funny....you are an idiot dude....I never said I didn't take the loss.....and the trash talk is for fun but I like that everyone has taken it so seriously.....it is awesome and now I have a target on my back which makes this even better for me......I love to be the villian!....come on man I was born to be hated dying to be loved!....like I said before there is no inbetween with me you either hate me or love me....and most hate me! Ummm I am over it!....I don't want some lovely dovey greek freak in my squad....we play as the villans and that is the bottom line.....if you want to be humble and caring don't join tmnt!....we don't want you! We play to play! Win or lose and to get under everybodys skins obviously!
#76FG21Posted 3/18/2011 11:20:46 AM

Raphael_005 posted...
Lmao...this is too funny....you are an idiot dude....I never said I didn't take the loss.....and the trash talk is for fun but I like that everyone has taken it so seriously.....it is awesome and now I have a target on my back which makes this even better for me......I love to be the villian!....come on man I was born to be hated dying to be loved!....like I said before there is no inbetween with me you either hate me or love me....and most hate me! Ummm I am over it!....I don't want some lovely dovey greek freak in my squad....we play as the villans and that is the bottom line.....if you want to be humble and caring don't join tmnt!....we don't want you! We play to play! Win or lose and to get under everybodys skins obviously!

LoL!So, you're Raphael orShredder?

"...we play as the villans and that is the bottom line..."

That sounded like The Rock. The only thing missing was a "If you smeeeellllllalalalalalala, what the Raph, is cooking"

#77Raphael_005(Topic Creator)Posted 3/18/2011 11:33:59 AM
Someone please give fg21 a chance on a team....if anyone is looking for a level 25 actively involved member on that chat room for your team...fg21 is your man!

I did like your comeback at the very least fg!..

See you in the game!
#78dot_jPosted 3/18/2011 11:40:00 AM

Last time I checked, a good villian is hard to beat. So, sorry Raph you don't fit the bill.And you do know me although you might have tried to block out the memory.I was part of the [RS] team that handed you a fat L; I was the one holding the broom when we swept your sorry behinds.We beat you like a drum, to the point that your teammate asked to join our team. A villian should have some wins, otherwise you're just a loser who people don't like.You have no significant wins to speak of: has your team ever won against another clan?

#79maddoggyPosted 3/18/2011 11:42:55 AM

touche'

#80Raphael_005(Topic Creator)Posted 3/18/2011 11:46:24 AM
Team lead tqueen....is scared to battle now that we got another 40 level and r 23 is sitting this next one out this time....so keep the broom if you want or shut your mouth and play the game!