Sorry For All The One Game Stands.

#1GoldenRyPosted 4/7/2012 6:14:01 PM
I'm watching my niece tonight, and I could only squeeze in a few games here and there while she did independent stuff like watch DVR and eat ice cream sundaes. So, sorry for all the one-and-done invites and trollings. gg's to most.
---
[RS]GoldenRy _ <Skywarp> _ Shelton B. _ [ADP]Damon _ Hey, I'm Ry _ Prince-Ry _ Mr. Orange _ [PHX]Suns _ -Poseid... err, whoops.
#2DarxWingDuckPosted 4/7/2012 6:14:42 PM
you left your wii mote on jmy's night stand
---
[PHX]Ashes
#3TMac1346Posted 4/7/2012 6:38:55 PM
Ah that's alright. I do that all the time.
GG
---
lvl 56 Main:T-Mac[][][]Goldeneye Wii FC:1102-6055-2098
lvl 20 Alt: Mac&Cheese////FC:0392-0110-4445
#4SonicRecordsPosted 4/7/2012 9:11:27 PM
I wouldn't have noticed since you played as you always do and you were in every game after T-Mac left until I quit. Maybe I'll do some of my own trolling.

*Goes to loadouts...in 9-11 hours*
---
GE007 Wii: Impri:Z:oned (56) - 1567-1456-4753. Proud Leader of the Z:elda clan.
Alt FC: [KI]Magnus (11) - 2584-0065-6145
#5GoldenWryPosted 4/8/2012 2:13:56 AM
I managed to troll you at last yesterday. What was that game about? I spent half the time trying to work out whether you were playing with a theme - didn't seem to be farming, no special weapons, no melee only (unless I ruined it), and then before I knew it our team mate used his masterton on the box. Very strange.
---
Wry
#6RSMiamiPosted 4/8/2012 2:34:37 AM

TMac1346 posted...
Ah that's alright. I do that all the time. GG

You eat ice cream sundaes all the time?

Lol. Sorry, couldn't resist.

GE related: Best ice cream sundae ever, is a sliced ripe banana underneath premium vanilla flavored ice cream with chocolate sauce (perferably Cadbury) chopped nuts, whipped cream, some wafers with a cherry on top. Original is best! And of course I'd eat it at the Outpost.

#7GoldenRy(Topic Creator)Posted 4/8/2012 11:35:23 AM
SonicRecords posted...
I wouldn't have noticed since you played as you always do

Not even close, my son.

GoldenWry posted...
I managed to troll you at last yesterday. What was that game about? I spent half the time trying to work out whether you were playing with a theme - didn't seem to be farming, no special weapons, no melee only (unless I ruined it), and then before I knew it our team mate used his masterton on the box. Very strange.

Was I in Black Box? I just wanted to play normal Black Box games, but there was a goddamn box rapist in every one. So I was probably raping back in an effort to deter them, or following them around making them suicide if they were on my team.

I'm moving you to top priority to troll/party with. It's just that I'm always with someone when you come on.

RSMiami posted...
And of course I'd eat it at the Outpost.

You fool. Why would you eat ice cream at the coldest location?
---
[RS]GoldenRy _ <Skywarp> _ Shelton B. _ [ADP]Damon _ Hey, I'm Ry _ Prince-Ry _ Mr. Orange _ [PHX]Suns _ -Poseid... err, whoops.
#8RSMiamiPosted 4/8/2012 12:56:10 PM

GoldenRy posted...
RSMiami posted...
And of course I'd eat it at the Outpost.

You fool. Why would you eat ice cream at the coldest location?

Clearly you don't watch enough educational television. Cue: Pixar's - Monsters Inc. after Sully and Mike have been banished to the Himalayas. Who comes out? The Abominable Snowman. What does he offer them? SNOW CONES.

Me eating an ice cream sundae in the Outpost doesn't seem so silly now does it?

GE related - I'd also eat Fish 'n' Chips at the Docks.

#9TETNotoriousPosted 4/8/2012 12:57:01 PM
U no.
---
I'm a outlaw, I'm the big boss, i'm a gangsta!
And everybody knows my name here, I'm the head of game here, pleasure and the pain yeah!
#10LadyHyliaPosted 4/8/2012 1:02:33 PM
one night stands happen more times than this day >.>
---
56-LadyHylia & LadyZ:elda ~ 0887-3114-5851
PSN: LadyHylia ~ Proud Member of the [GoldenGuns] Clan