ATTN: Alt Clans

#1SlightballPosted 4/25/2012 11:42:22 AM
Quick, Sincere, Question:

It is April 2012, not 2011. Many old players have left or come back but the community is not near as big as it once was. That being said, there really are only about 100 players who are daily posters to gamefaqs/gamespot anymore. So my question is how are their so many alt clans???

Are these the same people making clan after clan? Are players really in like 6 - 7 clans at once? Why the secrets? Why not just claim who you are...aka PHX?

I really don't understand.

That is all.
---
Golden-Eye Wii: 3123-3342-0539 - Slightball
#2Deeds_Posted 4/25/2012 11:45:23 AM
exactly what i was thinking...
#3Slightball(Topic Creator)Posted 4/25/2012 12:13:48 PM
2nd page bump
---
Golden-Eye Wii: 3123-3342-0539 - Slightball
#4CatchMyFade16Posted 4/25/2012 12:43:00 PM(edited)
Yeah i would like to know too. My alt is THE BOOM

Edit: im also that guy who posted vids mastying noobs BlizzagaLantean. Work is soooo boring sometimes.)
---
Robot Master Elec Man- FC: 0162-2002-1516
#5tommy290Posted 4/25/2012 12:22:13 PM
Same people. It's always the same story: we just want to have fun, we just want good competition, we aren't here to troll.

Mickey mouse bull squash.

They're attention whores looking for recognition. That's why they do this. They want to be the next Transformers that comes in, murders everyone, and gets all kinds of praise and kudos. Only problem is that this game is old, as you mentioned. The whole community is different. No one is impressed by alts, because everyone has one and has destroyed people with it.

Some people seem to think that these alt clans are entertaining. They are not. They are boring. That's why no one tries to figure out who they are. No one cares. They always claim to be "respected players" but does that really matter? No. They will never reveal themselves, because they don't want everyone to say "That was seriously stupid. I don't know why you thought that was a good idea."
---
Bush League Gaming: http://www.bushleaguegaming.com/
http://www.youtube.com/user/tommyboy290?feature=mhee | SLOWBRO*
#6Black_GumPosted 4/25/2012 12:25:04 PM
tommy290 posted...
Same people. It's always the same story: we just want to have fun, we just want good competition, we aren't here to troll.

They're attention whores looking for recognition. That's why they do this. They want to be the next Transformers that comes in, murders everyone, and gets all kinds of praise and kudos. Only problem is that this game is old, as you mentioned. The whole community is different. No one is impressed by alts, because everyone has one and has destroyed people with it.

Some people seem to think that these alt clans are entertaining. They are not. They are boring. That's why no one tries to figure out who they are. No one cares. They always claim to be "respected players" but does that really matter? No. They will never reveal themselves, because they don't want everyone to say "That was seriously stupid. I don't know why you thought that was a good idea."

I couldn't agree more!!! No trolling either, I am being completely sincere!!! It can be fun but at the same time it is kind of lame!!!!!!
---
Only you can prevent forest fires.
BGT getree.webs.com
#7WoadiePosted 4/25/2012 12:30:09 PM
tommy290 posted...

i like this post so much i decided to quote it.
they should make an acronym for quoting other peoples truthful statements
---
[+]Woadie ( lvl 54)
FC: 5255 3338 8222
#8isforshootingPosted 4/25/2012 12:31:42 PM

Can I join tree clan?

#9Joker694Posted 4/25/2012 12:42:08 PM
They are all Jman
#10_Tantrum_Posted 4/25/2012 12:43:26 PM
You HAVE to be right Slightball. As far as I am concerned ONLY TF2 + TGG exist. The rest are all hacking Jmans! Lol. I will state for a FACT how ever that none of TF2 are in any other alt clans. Some do not even have a "main" Goldeneye or Gamefaqs account any more. While going so very over board in the process Slowbro should be agreed with. Ironic or not that is my personal view @ alt clans - only he is wrong about TF2 in specific..
---
<Tantrum> of Transformers 2