@Kalypso

#31MrBIGsmilePosted 10/5/2012 9:54:48 AM
-Kuebi-CR posted...
hm. Kalypso rape you dude. Don't try this..

read.... he already said in this thread he had a good game against kaly. he does not always have a great connection u no
also, he said he likes to flame without any serious meanings.
#32KalcanoPosted 10/5/2012 10:45:37 AM
MrBIGsmile posted...
-Kuebi-CR posted...

read.... he already said in this thread he had a good game against kaly. he does not always have a great connection u no

Just it wasn't me boy.
#33MrBIGsmilePosted 10/5/2012 1:34:09 PM
Kalcano posted...
MrBIGsmile posted...
-Kuebi-CR posted...

Just it wasn't me boy.

ok, it wasnt you... i honestly don't give a ****. this is getting out of hand now, srsly. im not even accusing anyone... :(

also, i am getting sick of everyone wanting to be called the best and start a complete argument over it. grow up
#34Fire_PloverPosted 10/5/2012 1:36:32 PM
MrBIGsmile posted...
Kalcano posted...
MrBIGsmile posted...
-Kuebi-CR posted...

Just it wasn't me boy.

ok, it wasnt you... i honestly don't give a ****. this is getting out of hand now, srsly. im not even accusing anyone... :(

also, i am getting sick of everyone wanting to be called the best and start a complete argument over it. grow up

The only dude making a call-out thread was Towelie.
If you are talking to all the noobs claiming to be super great, then there are over 9000 threads made by Skilled56 in the last three minutes. Tell him there.
---
GoldenEye: Aether'/RC / [IA]Frost : 0953-0826-2559
http://www.youtube.com/aethergoldeneye | www.bushleaguegaming.com
#35MrBIGsmilePosted 10/5/2012 1:52:17 PM
Fire_Plover posted...
MrBIGsmile posted...
Kalcano posted...
MrBIGsmile posted...
-Kuebi-CR posted...

Just it wasn't me boy.

The only dude making a call-out thread was Towelie.
If you are talking to all the noobs claiming to be super great, then there are over 9000 threads made by Skilled56 in the last three minutes. Tell him there.

i was talking about everyone in general who is implying it.
mostly the guy who you just mentioned :P
since i am not specifically calling that guy out, i do it here
#36RConyxPosted 10/5/2012 2:06:14 PM
-Kuebi-CR posted...

True story .
---
Onyx*/RC . FC : 4396-7403-3408
#37Joker694Posted 10/5/2012 2:08:21 PM
MrBIGsmile posted...
Kalcano posted...
MrBIGsmile posted...
-Kuebi-CR posted...

Just it wasn't me boy.

Thats true. Everyone already knows I am the best, so whats the point of arguing?

Also, isnt Towlie the guy who rage busted out a masty then rage quit in the TF2 war since he was getting pwned? Haha
#38TheRanger97Posted 10/5/2012 2:44:58 PM
Joker694 posted...
MrBIGsmile posted...
Kalcano posted...
MrBIGsmile posted...
-Kuebi-CR posted...

Just it wasn't me boy.

Thats true. Everyone already knows I am the best, so whats the point of arguing?

Also, isnt Towlie the guy who rage busted out a masty then rage quit in the TF2 war since he was getting pwned? Haha

LOL, sorry towelie but thats funny, aginst TF2, rofl
---
[Boss Status Award]
#39NL_Towelie(Topic Creator)Posted 10/5/2012 3:22:11 PM
Joker694 posted...
MrBIGsmile posted...
Kalcano posted...
MrBIGsmile posted...
-Kuebi-CR posted...

Just it wasn't me boy.

Get your facts straight ;)
I was the only 1 that went postiv in that war except on docks i believe.
You should know since you checked out those vids ;)
And Ragequit? My team left the last match...should i have stayed on my own?
Doesn't make sence at all...
Your name states it all, Joker...you're a joke ;)
Nice troll attempt though :D
---
ThugLife S2 : 5028-6085-6642
#40BenitoGEPosted 10/5/2012 3:27:41 PM
did you use a masty?
---
Orioles for playoffs
^^truth