Some Hope.

#11apGEPosted 11/3/2012 9:17:19 AM
GE servers are not down forever..........
#12PelagicPosted 11/3/2012 9:17:26 AM
I got it as a gift. I've gotten my free out of it many times over!
---
(-o-) Jigglypuff* : 0424-0686-6889 (-o-)
#13theskogsPosted 11/3/2012 9:19:43 AM
GoldenRy posted...
p.s. Make sure to get out and vote on Tuesday, NTSCs, and that your vote is for Mr. Obama.

Justified2343 posted...
romney for prez

live free
Gary Johnson for prez
---
theskogs 4969-0899-6473
#14BenitoGEPosted 11/3/2012 9:21:07 AM
dezap444 posted...
Ya but they have brought back all the other games but this one.... I think they never will. Romney is the one who is gonna win and Obama is the worst Pres. for some time

I know right? W was the best ever! He was the smarterest and most monkey-like EVER!!!!!!!
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/BenitoGE007
#15DGR1590Posted 11/3/2012 9:24:07 AM
BenitoGE posted...
dezap444 posted...
Ya but they have brought back all the other games but this one.... I think they never will. Romney is the one who is gonna win and Obama is the worst Pres. for some time

I know right? W was the best ever! He was the smarterest and most monkey-like EVER!!!!!!!

lol
#16stapey2351Posted 11/3/2012 9:28:20 AM
dezap444 posted...

Not just an IGN. An Epic Noob in life too, eh.
---
WWW.BUSHLEAGUEGAMING.COM
Current # of glitches I know: 1.283E+14
#17BenitoGEPosted 11/3/2012 9:29:31 AM
It would be a shame if I don't get to play with some of you guys again though. I've met some really cool people here and the thing we all have in common is our enjoyment with this game. I'm not saying I wouldn't try to keep in contact with some of you, but I'm much less likely to voice chat with them if we aren't in game together. I was hoping to eventually have a 30 with Zuk but other than that, I've accomplished practically everything of which I can think. My 5th profile would be stuck on 51 but oh well. The only thing that proves is that I had waaay too much time on my hands.
---
#18Joker694Posted 11/3/2012 9:29:52 AM
GoldenRy posted...
I hope... that the GE server(s) is/are down foreverrrrr. Some of you are really mad at Activision for a hurricane? haha. Do any of you really feel like you didn't get your $50 worth out of this game? There are bigger problems. A hurricane dom'ing all of us on the 2 year anniversary is a fitting troll end. And a merciful one if you look at the state of this forum. A lot of you need this, guys/gals.

p.s. Make sure to get out and vote on Tuesday, NTSCs, and that your vote is for Mr. Obama.

I exposed the conspiracy of Activision creating the hurricaine using advanced weather making technology as an excuse to shut the servers down and come out looking innocent, and my thread was deleted! Faqs is in on the cover up! But the truth has been revealed!
#19BenitoGEPosted 11/3/2012 9:31:03 AM
Joker694 posted...
GoldenRy posted...
I hope... that the GE server(s) is/are down foreverrrrr. Some of you are really mad at Activision for a hurricane? haha. Do any of you really feel like you didn't get your $50 worth out of this game? There are bigger problems. A hurricane dom'ing all of us on the 2 year anniversary is a fitting troll end. And a merciful one if you look at the state of this forum. A lot of you need this, guys/gals.

I exposed the conspiracy of Activision creating the hurricaine using advanced weather making technology as an excuse to shut the servers down and come out looking innocent, and my thread was deleted! Faqs is in on the cover up! But the truth has been revealed!

Is that the plot to Skyfall???? OMG the Mayans were right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
---
#20ProudlyHated87Posted 11/3/2012 9:56:04 AM
Justified2343 posted...
romney for prez

QFT
---
56-Hyper FC:3539-9062-9773
Current # of glitches I know: 192