GH Have returned scrubs!

#1_Corrix_Posted 11/11/2012 7:13:41 PM
So ya guys, we are ready for a fresh start and ready to have fun with this game again like the old times.
Actually we have recluted Blaze (we are going to give him one last chance)

The new GH is ready for take some clan wars so if any clan is interested let us know.
GH is gonna recruit properly (no hackers). If you are interested to join us let us know.

Our Roster is:

[GH]Corrix
[GH]YoungLink
[GH]KillZone*
[GH]Stryker

Ready for the new Golden House?

P.S. We are looking for some old GH members.
---
Take your Own way no others ways.
#2DarkHysteriaPosted 11/11/2012 7:15:31 PM
_Corrix_ posted...
So ya guys, we are ready for a fresh start and ready to have fun with this game again like the old times.

The new GH is ready for take some clan wars so if any clan is interested let us know.
GH is gonna recruit properly (no hackers). If you are interested to join us let us know.

Our Roster is:

[GH]Corrix
[GH]YoungLink
[GH]KillZone*
[GH]Stryker

Sup Corri. It's Rhoads/ [GH]Venom/ 56-Hysteria.

Count me in.
---
I got 99 problems, and they all b*****s
Wish I was Jigga, man, carefree livin'
#3BK99Posted 11/11/2012 7:15:59 PM
:o.
---
BK99.
#4DarkHysteriaPosted 11/11/2012 7:16:52 PM
_Corrix_ posted...

Our Roster is:

[GH]Corrix
[GH]YoungLink
[GH]KillZone*
[GH]Stryker

Also would like to add that if Blaze crosses me once I want him booted. I will leave him alone if he will me.
---
#5knightsp29Posted 11/11/2012 7:17:32 PM
---
GE 007 FC: 3988-8644-6749 56-Z:Majora
3DS FC: 1934-0669-1230 Michael
#6Double0GodPosted 11/11/2012 7:21:07 PM
...Top Man
---
Top Man/copyCAT
#7_Corrix_(Topic Creator)Posted 11/11/2012 7:22:19 PM
DarkHysteria posted...
_Corrix_ posted...

Our Roster is:

[GH]Corrix
[GH]YoungLink
[GH]KillZone*
[GH]Stryker

Also would like to add that if Blaze crosses me once I want him booted. I will leave him alone if he will me.

I already talk about blaze about that. I hope don't broke his promise
---
#8DarkHysteriaPosted 11/11/2012 7:27:40 PM
_Corrix_ posted...
DarkHysteria posted...
_Corrix_ posted...

Our Roster is:

[GH]Corrix
[GH]YoungLink
[GH]KillZone*
[GH]Stryker

I don't want him talking crap to anyone. Keep a leash on him or I assure you this won't work. You've been my partner in many a clan Corri and you know that I have nothing but our best interests in mind. Blaze is to be kept on a leash. No talking crap to anyone nothing. And if he so much as crosses a single other person in the clan he needs to be tossed.
---
#9PatriotTPPosted 11/11/2012 7:28:40 PM
DarkHysteria posted...
_Corrix_ posted...
DarkHysteria posted...
_Corrix_ posted...

Our Roster is:

[GH]Corrix
[GH]YoungLink
[GH]KillZone*
[GH]Stryker

I don't want him talking crap to anyone. Keep a leash on him or I assure you this won't work. You've been my partner in many a clan Corri and you know that I have nothing but our best interests in mind. Blaze is to be kept on a leash. No talking crap to anyone nothing. And if he so much as crosses a single other person in the clan he needs to be tossed.

I like how this guy thinks ^^^^^
---
Goldeneye Wii - Main: Mr.Mini - https://www.youtube.com/user/MiniGunGamer?feature=mhee
Join The Movement: http://www.bushleaguegaming.com/
#10_Corrix_(Topic Creator)Posted 11/11/2012 7:29:59 PM
PatriotTP posted...
DarkHysteria posted...
_Corrix_ posted...
DarkHysteria posted...
_Corrix_ posted...

Our Roster is:

[GH]Corrix
[GH]YoungLink
[GH]KillZone*
[GH]Stryker

I like how this guy thinks ^^^^^

Ya me too <3 (no homo)
---