GH Have returned scrubs!

#51DarkHysteriaPosted 11/13/2012 7:53:03 PM
Oh you are so out of GH. And you are seriously done. With this game this game is done with you as far as clans go I can guarantee it. You immature immature bastard. You need a good beating to set you straight or maybe some military school. This is out of line you shouldn't be this immature if you're 16. You keep saying "one more chance one more chance" then I say stay on your side and I will mine and look what you did. This is pitiful.

I like how you say all your clan mates like you and you name the only two people on here that like you and then say etc. I laughed. You're out and I don't care if you read this.
---
I got 99 problems, and they all b*****s
Wish I was Jigga, man, carefree livin'
#52ProudlyHated74Posted 11/13/2012 7:53:23 PM
GE_NiTeOwL_ posted...
proudlyhated87 posted...
GE_NiTeOwL_ posted...
GE_NiTeOwL_ posted...
DarkHysteria posted...
GE_NiTeOwL_ posted...

No one said they're going to beg for you. If you're gonna have that attitude, I'm sure the other guys wouldn't like you. Pree much everyone that else is one of my close GE friends so they wouldn't kick me out. After all, it was my idea and YLs to bring it back. ;)

-[GH]Killzone*

I'm sure every other guy would like me more than you. Ya know with me being bearable and all. Leave me the f*** alone and I will you. Got it? *****

Naw. Stryker would like me more than you. You probably don't even know who Stryker is. I've been chillin' with Stryker for a long time. I'm cool with YL and we talk a lot about ball and GE. He'd pick me over you for GH. Corrix, i dunno, he's prob the only one that finds you cool. But im sure the rest of us find you annoying so I'm pree sure it's best for you not to be in GH. Noob. You joined GH like 1 week before it was dead, lawl. GTFO noob,

Oh, and btw. I swear you've clan hopped more than me lawl.
Also, as of now you are on ignore so I will not receive any of your messages so there's no point of posting. (:

shut up kid
tell that to somebody who cares

just stfu man. atleast my clan mates like me(yl, stryk, etc.) im pree sure more than half your clan hates your freckin' ***. get a life and stop posting images from google as your skype pic. we both know you're some like 11 year old. and also, in about 10 mins or less your boy friend rhoads is gonna comment to defend you. good thing hes on ignore. now your on ignore. bye bye.

lawl. u sound butthurt. did jaBBa touch you inappropriately?
---
Backup account.
#53GE_NiTeOwL_Posted 11/13/2012 7:56:12 PM
DarkHysteria posted...
Oh you are so out of GH. And you are seriously done. With this game this game is done with you as far as clans go I can guarantee it. You immature immature bastard. You need a good beating to set you straight or maybe some military school. This is out of line you shouldn't be this immature if you're 16. You keep saying "one more chance one more chance" then I say stay on your side and I will mine and look what you did. This is pitiful.

I like how you say all your clan mates like you and you name the only two people on here that like you and then say etc. I laughed. You're out and I don't care if you read this.

kay i didnt unignore you cuz i wantd to see what you wouldwrite, thats what people do right? no worries, talked to the other GH guys, we agreed your kicked. sorry bro, have fun in sixers. your outta GH though. btw bro, I was in GH months and months before you were, so stfu. even wrath hates you lawl. btw can you bring me some orange juice? im real thirsty man. ignored.
---
-(Nite Owl) of the Watchmen clan
#54NeoconkersPosted 11/13/2012 7:58:09 PM
I was in GH while it was still ++, so you can all suck on that.
---
Girls = Time x Money. Time = Money. Girls = Money x Money = Money sq.
Money = sqrt Evil: Girls = sqrt Evil sq. Girls = Evil
#55ProudlyHated87Posted 11/13/2012 8:03:17 PM
GE_NiTeOwL_ posted...
DarkHysteria posted...

kay i didnt unignore you cuz i wantd to see what you wouldwrite, thats what people do right? no worries, talked to the other GH guys, we agreed your kicked. sorry bro, have fun in sixers. your outta GH though. btw bro, I was in GH months and months before you were, so stfu. even wrath hates you lawl. btw can you bring me some orange juice? im real thirsty man. ignored.

oh and btw Sixers > GH anyday
---
56-Hyper ~ FC: 3539-9062-9773
YT Account: http://www.youtube.com/user/ProudlyHated23277
#56DarkHysteriaPosted 11/13/2012 8:14:07 PM
GE_NiTeOwL_ posted...
DarkHysteria posted...

Oh no. Trust me. As long as I'm around you will not be in GH. That is more my clan then yours. You will not war. You can wear the tag around with YL and Stryker, but you aren't in GH. GH is not going to be tainted by your lack of intelligence and maturity. And I can assure you EVERYONE here agrees with that. Thanks come again.

Oh and btw, don't have orange juice but open wide and ill make sure to quench your thirst.
---
#57DarkHysteriaPosted 11/13/2012 8:15:46 PM
proudlyhated87 posted...
GE_NiTeOwL_ posted...
DarkHysteria posted...

oh and btw Sixers > GH anyday

By a LONG shot. And I used to love old GH.
---
#58BenitoGEPosted 11/13/2012 8:15:55 PM
Who's nite owl?
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/BenitoGE007
#59DELTA097Posted 11/13/2012 8:17:32 PM
PH this doesnt involve you. You say blaze is an annoying troll and alls you do is complain about it and be an annoying troll back. You say you want him to stop, but you just troll back, obviously its not going to end if you keep trolling back.

@Rhoads
Blaze isnt running the clan, atm no one is running the clan, all 4 of us are equal parts in it. Also Same thing i said to PH includes you. Calling him a b**** doesnt make you sound much better.
---
Z:YoungLink [CD]WHY EL*
YT channel: SexSunSoul
#60DELTA097Posted 11/13/2012 8:20:59 PM
BenitoGE posted...
Who's nite owl?

Nite owl is Blaze i think?

@Rhoads, you are not telling blaze what he can or cannot do in the clan. You arent the leader.
---
Z:YoungLink [CD]WHY EL* [GH]YL
YT channel: SexSunSoul