What happened to the RS Rumble?

#11Justified2343Posted 11/19/2012 8:02:15 PM
BenitoGE posted...
proudlyhated87 posted...
BensBunny posted...
The Rumble was amazing before the trolls ruined it. I wish it was still around. :'(

I assume the trolls were blaze $ Jman?

No. GOJIRA and immortal hackers

if ur calling me a hacker, at least say it to my face. :$
---
GT-AJusty43 Leader of the CD Clan. http://cdwiiclan.webs.com/
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheCDClan00
#12BenitoGEPosted 11/19/2012 8:04:31 PM
Justified2343 posted...
BenitoGE posted...
proudlyhated87 posted...
BensBunny posted...
The Rumble was amazing before the trolls ruined it. I wish it was still around. :'(

No. GOJIRA and immortal hackers

if ur calling me a hacker, at least say it to my face. :$

If I type: 'you're a hacker.'
Does that count?

I meant whoever showed up a couple times as D-Chord and another one I can't remember.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/BenitoGE007
#13PLOVESGOJIRAPosted 11/19/2012 8:18:37 PM
OH YES THE RUMBLE

PLEASE BRING IT BACK, WE ONLY SHOWED UP FOR ONE NIGHT :)
---
IT'S G-O-J-I-R-A!!!!!
#14GE_NiTeOwL_Posted 11/19/2012 8:35:02 PM
proudlyhated87 posted...
BensBunny posted...

i assume the hacker was ph? and no, I do not mean the scientific term that describes acidity, "pH", I mean the annoyin kid named "PH known as proudly hated". jabba says ph haX so I trust him. I can definitely see some haX I'n ph, it's all about genes.
---
Just cuz you said you have swag, I'm going to say i have class cuz im that much better
#15OMCNoahPosted 11/19/2012 8:37:31 PM
GE_NiTeOwL_ posted...
proudlyhated87 posted...
BensBunny posted...

i assume the hacker was ph? and no, I do not mean the scientific term that describes acidity, "pH", I mean the annoyin kid named "PH known as proudly hated". jabba says ph haX so I trust him. I can definitely see some haX I'n ph, it's all about genes.

Don't forget how Basic he can be!

harrharr
---
[OMC]Noah, leader of clan OMC.
GE: Level 56/007L: S1 Level 10
#16kwl_cplPosted 11/19/2012 9:08:24 PM
proudlyhated87 posted...
I remember some of the other board members trying to get it started, but it never happened again after the first week.

??

GE is dead because nobody has anything fun to do. If we can bring back the RS Rumbke (for good), them maybe people won't be retiring left and right.

What is rs rumble?
---
Goldeneye: 2331.0088.0920 IGN:(o )( o) Level:52 There are copies but we are THE ORIGINAL (o )( o)!!!!
#17ProudlyHated87(Topic Creator)Posted 11/19/2012 9:09:43 PM
GE_NiTeOwL_ posted...
proudlyhated87 posted...
BensBunny posted...

jaBBa is butthurt because I kicked his teeth in

GGs
---
56-Hyper ~ FC: 3539-9062-9773
YT Account: http://www.youtube.com/user/ProudlyHated23277
#18RSMiamiPosted 11/19/2012 9:33:32 PM
kwl_cpl posted...
What is rs rumble?

This is from our website:
'We used to host "Red Screen Regional Rumble" every Wednesday at 9PM EST. It was for good players who want some serious competition and not have to worry about any of that host quitting B.S.'
Courtesy of www.redscreenclan.webs.com

It was a weekly event that lots of great players used to attend. A good get together to improve your skills and test yourself against other strong players in a war environment, but without the pressure of representing your clan or worrying about the Win/Loss column.

Not exactly sure what happened to it, but simply put - Somebody wrecked it and [RS] chose not to continue putting it on :)

- End history 101 -
---
The only time I was wrong, was when I thought I was wrong. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKYZSuKEq3U
[RS]Enzo
#19ProudlyHated87(Topic Creator)Posted 11/19/2012 9:42:01 PM
RSMiami posted...
kwl_cpl posted...
What is rs rumble?

'We used to host "Red Screen Regional Rumble" every Wednesday at 9PM EST. It was for good players who want some serious competition and not have to worry about any of that host quitting B.S.'

It was a weekly event that lots of great players used to attend. A good get together to improve your skills and test yourself against other strong players in a war environment, but without the pressure of representing your clan or worrying about the Win/Loss column.

Not exactly sure what happened to it, but simply put - Somebody wrecked it and [RS] chose not to continue putting it on :)

- End history 101 -

Start it up again?
---
56-Hyper ~ FC: 3539-9062-9773
YT Account: http://www.youtube.com/user/ProudlyHated23277
#20BlizzagaLanteanPosted 11/19/2012 9:57:19 PM
proudlyhated87 posted...
RSMiami posted...
kwl_cpl posted...
What is rs rumble?

- End history 101 -

Start it up again?

He's PAL, Rumble was region on... RS has 1 active NTSC?

Why dont you create a skype group, pick a day/time, and have weekly region on matches. Just don't let the region get out there. That shouldnt be too much of a problem these days...GE is dead