Debbie?

Debbie

Debbie

"THE CLAN" are MOMO'S!

MOMOs?

WATCH your MOUTH SCRUB

Hey KANO
---
||IGN: !MK RAIN! ||Skype: mortalkombatrainson || MK ALL DAY!! || ADD ME IN GE 0797-3292-8482 ||
#42randyyedgePosted 11/22/2012 2:17:21 PM
<3Reptile.<3
---
[RS]GoldenDy.
#43TomNooksNephewPosted 11/30/2012 12:17:27 AM
Connection or not, I dunno. What I do know is that MK Reptile is the best player I've come across.
#44TrencheePosted 11/30/2012 12:20:39 AM
TomNooksNephew posted...
Connection or not, I dunno. What I do know is that MK Reptile is the best player I've come across.

Reptile is pretty darn good. I'd put him up there against Ben and Goldie as best current player, imo.
---
FC: 3590-0589-7276 IGN: THE TRENCH
Skype: trenchee1121 ... I'm not always on GE but might log if anyone requests rounds through Skype/PMs<3 #homagepaid
#45TomNooksNephewPosted 11/30/2012 12:24:44 AM
Trenchee posted...
TomNooksNephew posted...

Reptile is pretty darn good. I'd put him up there against Ben and Goldie as best current player, imo.

Well, I don't really know many players so I'll take you at your word as you surely know more than me. I don't know the guys you mention. But I was in a game with MK Reptile and it felt like there must have been 10+ player quits in a single match as he breezed through.
#46TrencheePosted 11/30/2012 12:28:03 AM
TomNooksNephew posted...
Trenchee posted...
TomNooksNephew posted...

Well, I don't really know many players so I'll take you at your word as you surely know more than me. I don't know the guys you mention. But I was in a game with MK Reptile and it felt like there must have been 10+ player quits in a single match as he breezed through.

Reptile skill + Reptile connection = Destruction of opposing team
---
FC: 3590-0589-7276 IGN: THE TRENCH
Skype: trenchee1121 ... I'm not always on GE but might log if anyone requests rounds through Skype/PMs<3 #homagepaid
#47G_a_l_a_x_yPosted 11/30/2012 5:28:29 AM
Interesting...

You mates are saying that Reptile is the new Sir Bud?

And, oi, what a coincidence, in one thread people are accusing Ermac from hacking, and in this one, in this one, Reptile goes to Ermac's house and performs better than ever.
---
Goldeneye ign: <'> Galaga
~At the Galaxy in Janaki...
#48YOLO_NachoPosted 11/30/2012 7:37:48 AM
G_a_l_a_x_y posted...
Interesting...

And, oi, what a coincidence, in one thread people are accusing Ermac from hacking, and in this one, in this one, Reptile goes to Ermac's house and performs better than ever.

QFT bro. Ermac is the least honorable hacker I know. If I could use his hax just once, I'd be the best GE player ever
---
MK KANO
YOLO[+]Nacho
#49G_a_l_a_x_yPosted 11/30/2012 8:14:27 AM
YOLO_Nacho posted...
G_a_l_a_x_y posted...
Interesting...

QFT bro. Ermac is the least honorable hacker I know. If I could use his hax just once, I'd be the best GE player ever

If Ermac is the LEAST honorable hacker you know, who is the MOST honorable mate?

Reptile?
---
Goldeneye ign: <'> Galaga
~At the Galaxy in Janaki...
#50YOLO_NachoPosted 11/30/2012 8:20:00 AM
G_a_l_a_x_y posted...
YOLO_Nacho posted...
G_a_l_a_x_y posted...
Interesting...

If Ermac is the LEAST honorable hacker you know, who is the MOST honorable mate?

Reptile?

Hmmm... Good question. I'll have to think about that. All I know is that Ermac has no honor and is a MOMO
---
MK KANO
YOLO[+]Nacho