SnapShot or BioBooster?

#1Koopa-XPosted 11/26/2012 11:03:27 AM
I play with the CCP, and not with the WiiMote.
Which makes hipfiring a tad more difficult.
Now i have been going back and forth between Snapshot and BioBooster.
(For Ivana and Strata).

For the life of me i can't decide which one i prefer.
I was wondering if anyone good say something insightful so i can decide on my loadout.
Instead of everchanging it.
#2Yoshi_Z16Posted 11/26/2012 11:04:59 AM
Koopa-X posted...
(For Ivana and Strata).

I was wondering if anyone good say something insightful so i can decide on my loadout.

Snap shot!
---
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S9F0IiJ_MTA
Goldeneye IGN: 56-Yosh!, FC 1346 2654 5671.
#3Koopa-X(Topic Creator)Posted 11/26/2012 11:08:13 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#4ProudlyHated74Posted 11/26/2012 11:08:54 AM
Yoshi_Z16 posted...
Koopa-X posted...
(For Ivana and Strata).

Snap shot!

Snap shot for larger maps, bio booster for smaller maps.
Use ivana
---
Backup account.
#5TrencheePosted 11/26/2012 11:23:20 AM
I use CC as well. I feel your pain. I use SS on laser strata and BB on ACOG strata. I switch depending on maps.

I'd say SS for Jungle, Outpost, Station, and Memorial. BB for Industrial, Nightclub, Sewer, Facility and Docks.

Personal preference though.
---
FC: 3590-0589-7276 IGN: THE TRENCH
Skype: trenchee1121 ... I'm not always on GE but might log if anyone requests rounds through Skype/PMs<3 #homagepaid
#6BlizzagaLanteanPosted 11/26/2012 11:30:41 AM
I use SS on every AR/SMG loadout. BB for sniper and shot guns
#7SwirlzPosted 11/26/2012 11:32:02 AM
Never had any trouble hip firing using the CCP without SS, still only use BB.
---
Jingle. Dem. KEYS.
GE FC : 3264-7372-5696
#8BenitoGEPosted 11/26/2012 11:38:25 AM
Swirlz posted...
Never had any trouble hip firing using the CCP without SS, still only use BB.

It's been over a year now since I've used CCP but I remember not feeling a difference with SS.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/BenitoGE007
#9PelagicPosted 11/26/2012 11:52:23 AM
I use GCC without ADS snap, so I'm in a similar situation.

Against normal players, it doesn't really matter what you use. But, against good players, particularly WiiMote users with SS or anyone using ADS snap, SS gets me killed. The reason is that more of their bullets WILL hit me, whereas some of my bullets MIGHT hit them. This means at best I am cruising for a mutual kill. When I am playing good people from the board who I know use WiiMote, I only use RA + BB. I do not trust SS to down them fast enough, whereas stacked armor gives me a chance to get behind cover.

If you are using SS with GCC or CCP, you might consider trying RA + SS. This is a good blend between accuracy and survivability. It works particularly well with guns like the Terralite, Vargen, and Ivana.

Another option is to use a very high power shotgun set when you are playing good people. Basically any shotgun with HH + BB or RA + SS is extremely effective. Since your most serious competition will be using LF + SS, if your hipfiring is solid, you have a good chance of getting them in one shot. I find this is the best way to take out Ivana and Strata users with <level 45 guns.
---
(-o-) Jigglypuff* : 0424-0686-6889 (-o-)
#10ProudlyHated74Posted 11/26/2012 12:46:51 PM
Pelagic posted...
I use GCC without ADS snap, so I'm in a similar situation.

Against normal players, it doesn't really matter what you use. But, against good players, particularly WiiMote users with SS or anyone using ADS snap, SS gets me killed. The reason is that more of their bullets WILL hit me, whereas some of my bullets MIGHT hit them. This means at best I am cruising for a mutual kill. When I am playing good people from the board who I know use WiiMote, I only use RA + BB. I do not trust SS to down them fast enough, whereas stacked armor gives me a chance to get behind cover.

If you are using SS with GCC or CCP, you might consider trying RA + SS. This is a good blend between accuracy and survivability. It works particularly well with guns like the Terralite, Vargen, and Ivana.

Another option is to use a very high power shotgun set when you are playing good people. Basically any shotgun with HH + BB or RA + SS is extremely effective. Since your most serious competition will be using LF + SS, if your hipfiring is solid, you have a good chance of getting them in one shot. I find this is the best way to take out Ivana and Strata users with <level 45 guns.

Stacked armor is for n00bs who can't hipfire ;)

Another GCC user that doesn't use ADS snap.
---
Backup account.