Sup Crybabies?

#1TomNooksNephewPosted 11/29/2012 9:22:20 PM
If you're not a crybaby, well then this "sup" isn't for you. I'll give you a different "sup" though. A cordial one. Now back to the original "sup" to the crybabies. You don't like proxies? Use your mine sweeper. This board is filled with crybabies that act as if using proxies is at the very least douchey and at worst a cheat. Look, you can use them too. You can also set up a defense that works with them. You have five game load outs so come prepared. And setting up a proxy perimeter is a legit strategy. If someone is using that strategy, counter and force him to react. If someone can camp out and get a win out of it, then power more to him. If you can't counter that, well, then you probably aren't very good.
#2LiaringPosted 11/29/2012 9:28:52 PM
10/10

You're my new hero.

#MLG
---
#yolo
#3TobiasFunk3Posted 11/29/2012 9:36:10 PM
Post from your main account or shut the f*** up.
---
iS*Funke, -Apollo-
http://www.youtube.com/user/genoob007
#4TobiasFunk3Posted 11/29/2012 9:40:27 PM
^Preemptive post just in case you're one of the 8,000 gamefaqs alts pretending to not be alts. If that's not the case, ignore it.
---
iS*Funke, -Apollo-
http://www.youtube.com/user/genoob007
#5stapey2351Posted 11/29/2012 10:02:40 PM
TomNooksNephew posted...
If you're not a crybaby, well then this "sup" isn't for you. I'll give you a different "sup" though. A cordial one. Now back to the original "sup" to the crybabies. You don't like proxies? Use your mine sweeper. This board is filled with crybabies that act as if using proxies is at the very least douchey and at worst a cheat. Look, you can use them too. You can also set up a defense that works with them. You have five game load outs so come prepared. And setting up a proxy perimeter is a legit strategy. If someone is using that strategy, counter and force him to react. If someone can camp out and get a win out of it, then power more to him. If you can't counter that, well, then you probably aren't very good.

You are not very good at this game.
---
[OMC]staple ; *BLOODWYND* ; #Tom Waits
WWW.BUSHLEAGUEGAMING.COM
#6TrencheePosted 11/29/2012 10:19:21 PM
I have no problem with spammers. To each their own.

I just don't respect 52-54 item users.

Masty, eh. Just spray away.
Proxies. Just lay them down and get free kills. No offense but the perimeter strategy is just a copout to me. People flanking you and coming at you from behind(Giggity) is part of the game. By stopping that, you become worry free and 100% of your focus is one direction.
Toobing is same as masty basically.
Camping is for cowards. Enough said.

Anyway... I'm fine with the use of these things. I just use them back. No big deal.

One thing that raises an eye though is people who bring up this same point(not you specifically) and when you throw a proxy inside of their "perimeter"...

They quit the game.
---
FC: 3590-0589-7276 IGN: THE TRENCH
Skype: trenchee1121 ... I'm not always on GE but might log if anyone requests rounds through Skype/PMs<3 #homagepaid
#7TomNooksNephew(Topic Creator)Posted 11/29/2012 10:23:44 PM
stapey2351 posted...
TomNooksNephew posted...

You are not very good at this game.

Maybe not. Not that you would know. But I've been playing this month whereas others have been playing for years. Furthermore, when I'm a level 56 I won't be blindly walking into proxies and then crying about it because I'm not as good as I like to believe.
#8SwirlzPosted 11/29/2012 11:55:58 PM
finally somebody who doesn't whine over proxy usage. I hardly ever use them myself and idgaf if people do.

10/10 tc
---
Jingle. Dem. KEYS.
GE FC : 3264-7372-5696
#9LiaringPosted 11/30/2012 12:20:51 AM
Swirlz posted...
finally somebody who doesn't whine over proxy usage. I hardly ever use them myself and idgaf if people do.

10/10 tc

---
#yolo
#10Monty741Posted 11/30/2012 6:29:41 AM
TobiasFunk3 posted...
^Preemptive post just in case you're one of the 8,000 gamefaqs alts pretending to not be alts. If that's not the case, ignore it.

I think he's from the animal crossing board.