We all play GE, but ...

#21TobiasFunk3Posted 12/8/2012 5:21:09 PM
Pelagic posted...
Obviously we all like GE. But what strange / unpopular / old / unexpected games do you love that you don't expect anyone else to play?

I am a Streets of Rage 2 master. Also love and regularly play Star Wars: Rebellion.

I used to love the Streets of rage games. The soundboard type feature on the menu pr whatever was good for some laughs.
---
iS*Funke, -Apollo-
http://www.youtube.com/user/genoob007
#22TrencheePosted 12/8/2012 5:22:40 PM
Champions: Return to Arms.

^ Godlike.
---
3590-0589-7276 - THE TRENCH/CLOYSTER* Skype: trenchee1121
PAY HOMAGE!
#23madgheiPosted 12/8/2012 8:56:36 PM
GC was my first console. Not that I'm expecting nobody else to play these games, but Mario Kart: Double Dash and Super Smash Bros. Melee were the first games I was truly addicted to. Then with the arrival of Super Mario Strikers and Super Mario Sluggers, I was hooked before I'd actually played a traditional Mario title.
---
Mila: 1717-8549-4653
#24RSMiamiPosted 12/8/2012 10:58:30 PM
Trenchee posted...
RSMiami posted...
I know for a fact that I could annihilate anybody on Killer Instinct 1 or 2 using any character :)

Ultra combo FTW

Impossible, my friend.

KI, maybe a slim chance. KI:G, I can't be stopped. x:

Clarifying, the I play predominantly arcade and I'm not as good on the N64 as I am on the arcade... But as a general, I am unbeatable. I can't be combo-broken on any character. I am fluent with ANY character in the game. And have 80+ hit combos with everyone as well.

But if you really wanted me to choose a character, I will clear both your health bars in perhaps 15 seconds with Fulgore. Muahahaha :)

Teleport uppercut FTW!

ULTRA C-C-C-C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER!!!!
---
The only time I was wrong, was when I thought I was wrong. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKYZSuKEq3U
[RS]Enzo
#25THEMACHINE007Posted 12/8/2012 11:07:13 PM(edited)
YES! Jet Set Radio Future for the xbox. Such a beast game in style and sound.
But my ace in the sleeve would have to be Deja Vu for the NES. Has anyone played it? Of course there is also DrMario and Rad Racer 2.

And the SaGa series for ps and ps2.
---
For I have the power to kill, without the power to die. THE MACHINE.
#26TrencheePosted 12/8/2012 11:27:32 PM
RSMiami posted...
Trenchee posted...
RSMiami posted...
I know for a fact that I could annihilate anybody on Killer Instinct 1 or 2 using any character :)

Ultra combo FTW

Impossible, my friend.

KI, maybe a slim chance. KI:G, I can't be stopped. x:

Clarifying, the I play predominantly arcade and I'm not as good on the N64 as I am on the arcade... But as a general, I am unbeatable. I can't be combo-broken on any character. I am fluent with ANY character in the game. And have 80+ hit combos with everyone as well.

But if you really wanted me to choose a character, I will clear both your health bars in perhaps 15 seconds with Fulgore. Muahahaha :)

Teleport uppercut FTW!

ULTRA C-C-C-C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER!!!!

Well, I can say the same. Challenge accepted. Your Fulgore against my Raptor, if we're talking original. Kim Wu, if Gold.
---
3590-0589-7276 - THE TRENCH/CLOYSTER* Skype: trenchee1121
PAY HOMAGE!
#27GoldenWryPosted 12/9/2012 2:39:02 AM
Defenders of Oasis

"Aye Aye Sir!"
---
Wry
#28DoomsSDPosted 12/9/2012 9:03:23 AM
Any of you lot played VVVVVV yet? Hellish in parts but very good fun it you like doing things the hard way.

I'm a huge fan of the 3DS for it's ability to re-connect me to some of the classic GB games that I played growing up.

Link's Awakening has got to be one of my favourite games of all time. Really wish Nintendo would let 3DS get SNES games on it's e-shop. If I could just download ALttP and Star Wing, I'd have the perfect boredom killer!
---
Well, I suppose it's time to get kidnapped again...
#29SuccthisPosted 12/9/2012 9:05:49 AM
Warlords:Battlecry II. ...wha....?
---
The Real 56's 56-BeerBong/Succthis
PSN-Succthis1
#30GoldenWryPosted 12/9/2012 9:08:50 AM
DoomsSD posted...
Any of you lot played VVVVVV yet? Hellish in parts but very good fun it you like doing things the hard way.

I'm a huge fan of the 3DS for it's ability to re-connect me to some of the classic GB games that I played growing up.

Link's Awakening has got to be one of my favourite games of all time. Really wish Nintendo would let 3DS get SNES games on it's e-shop. If I could just download ALttP and Star Wing, I'd have the perfect boredom killer!

I'm playing Links Awakening atm for the first time on gameboy. It is impossibly hard - just dont know how people could ever complete it without a walkthrough.

One dungeon - you need to kill 3 enemies in a room in a certain order to get the key - kill them in the wrong order and not key for you - how would you ever think of that?!
---
Wry