***Attention All Music Members!***

#1PatriotTPPosted 12/8/2012 1:58:51 PM
I want to apologize to all who isn't involved with Music who really doesn't want to be reading this. But alot of Music Clan members go here so this is the best place. Sorry in advance. :P

Now, on to business.

Alright Music: I have something important to tell you all, I am doing a MAJOR remaking of the Music Roster. I realize now I was too nice to people by letting them join so fast, it has cluttered up our roster with people who aren't as active as I was led to believe. I'm still up for the Super Clan idea I developed but this time it will be active and alot more will be happening.

I need to know who still wants to be in Music, who wants to be involved with everything that's going to happen. Please first and foremost post here or contact me in PM here on FAQs or message me on Skype and let me know if you want to continue being a member. Please remember there are now 3 rules to follow here in Music Clan.

1) No hacking while using the Music tag
2) You have to be active in order to keep the clan alive
3) We don't want idiots in the clan, please respect everyone in the clan and everyone of the GE community. No starting trouble. ;)

Now, I realize people have lives and can't play GE every second of every day, I definitely can't do that, lol. So, if you think being active will be a issue but you still want to be involved, please contact me and we will talk about it. As long as you can still contribute to Music Clan in some way I won't have a issue.

The clan is still based off of what we were before, the only things that will change is that there will be more strict recruiting and that we will become alot more active.

Things we are going to do to keep things active is to host events strictly for Music and some that will be open to everybody. We also will continue to war once we have our re-made roster. Also just partying up with your Music tags in a sense will keep things exciting. We have a actual site chat and a skype group for if you can't be at chat at the moment, communication should be easy at this point.

I know this message has gone on long enough so one more thing:

Leadership has changed for the better too. We now have a few Co-Leaders who will help me keep the clan & the chat running smoothly. Here is our current roster:

#Vices - Mr.Mini (Leader)
#GangnamStyl - Elias (Co-Leader)
#ZZ Top - Top Man (Co-Leader)
#yours4EVER - yC (Co-Leader)
# SKILLET - Legend
#TheBeatles - Corrix

*All other Music Members who have not been mentioned in this list please report in and let me know you still want to be in Music Clan along with your IGN for Music*

If you want to join please report to Music Clan chat: http://letthemusicflow.weebly.com/

Thanks for reading a rather long post and forever and always LET THE MUSIC FLOW™

- #Vices
---
Goldeneye Wii - Main: Mr.Mini - https://www.youtube.com/user/MiniGunGamer?feature=mhee
#Vices Of The Music Clan!
#2TMac987654321Posted 12/8/2012 2:10:56 PM
Too lazy to read, somebody please post a summary
---
56-T/Mac
T-Mac[CD]
#3PatriotTP(Topic Creator)Posted 12/8/2012 2:19:03 PM
TMac987654321 posted...

Lmao, basically I am redesigning the roster and taking off the inactive people. I need to know who is active and still committed. You in?
---
Goldeneye Wii - Main: Mr.Mini - https://www.youtube.com/user/MiniGunGamer?feature=mhee
#4_MrPsychoPosted 12/8/2012 2:20:54 PM
TMac987654321 posted...

Kk.

I want to apologize to all who isn't involved with Music who really doesn't want to be reading this. But alot of Music Clan members go here so this is the best place. Sorry in advance. :P

Now, on to business.

Alright Music: I have something important to tell you all, I am doing a MAJOR remaking of the Music Roster. I realize now I was too nice to people by letting them join so fast, it has cluttered up our roster with people who aren't as active as I was led to believe. I'm still up for the Super Clan idea I developed but this time it will be active and alot more will be happening.

I need to know who still wants to be in Music, who wants to be involved with everything that's going to happen. Please first and foremost post here or contact me in PM here on FAQs or message me on Skype and let me know if you want to continue being a member. Please remember there are now 3 rules to follow here in Music Clan.

3) We don't want idiots in the clan, please respect everyone in the clan and everyone of the GE community. No starting trouble. ;)

Now, I realize people have lives and can't play GE every second of every day, I definitely can't do that, lol. So, if you think being active will be a issue but you still want to be involved, please contact me and we will talk about it. As long as you can still contribute to Music Clan in some way I won't have a issue.

The clan is still based off of what we were before, the only things that will change is that there will be more strict recruiting and that we will become alot more active.

Things we are going to do to keep things active is to host events strictly for Music and some that will be open to everybody. We also will continue to war once we have our re-made roster. Also just partying up with your Music tags in a sense will keep things exciting. We have a actual site chat and a skype group for if you can't be at chat at the moment, communication should be easy at this point.

Leadership has changed for the better too. We now have a few Co-Leaders who will help me keep the clan & the chat running smoothly. Here is our current roster:

# SKILLET - Legend
#TheBeatles - Corrix

*All other Music Members who have not been mentioned in this list please report in and let me know you still want to be in Music Clan along with your IGN for Music*

If you want to join please report to Music Clan chat: http://letthemusicflow.weebly.com/

Thanks for reading a rather long post and forever and always LET THE MUSIC FLOW™

Word by word.
---
Psycho[iQ] | iQ007.webs.com
#5PatriotTP(Topic Creator)Posted 12/8/2012 2:23:13 PM
_MrPsycho posted...
TMac987654321 posted...

Kk.

Now, on to business.

# SKILLET - Legend
#TheBeatles - Corrix

Word by word.

:s
---
#6TMac987654321Posted 12/8/2012 2:27:35 PM
_MrPsycho posted...
TMac987654321 posted...

Kk.

Now, on to business.

# SKILLET - Legend
#TheBeatles - Corrix

Word by word.

Thanks
---
56-T/Mac
T-Mac[CD]
#7PointNo1Posted 12/8/2012 2:28:05 PM
I've been a little more active on my alt lately. So I may be in music with that one instead of my main account. I'll get the FC for ya soon, Mini. :D

And I'm still #Deftones >.>
---
Main: Aqua Woman/ #Deftones
http://www.youtube.com/user/Brokensky9/videos
#8PatriotTP(Topic Creator)Posted 12/8/2012 2:29:16 PM
PointNo1 posted...
I've been a little more active on my alt lately. So I may be in music with that one instead of my main account. I'll get the FC for ya soon, Mini. :D

yah need to get on skype more <___< ;)
---
#9shakenstirredPosted 12/8/2012 2:30:12 PM
I am still active

I am #Tool
or
#Devo
---
Hope this is not Chris' blood! -Barry Burton
Goldeneye 007 FC: Dankfinger : 2666-2778-2846
#10PointNo1Posted 12/8/2012 2:30:38 PM
PatriotTP posted...
PointNo1 posted...

yah need to get on skype more <___< ;)

I can't be on Skype and play GE at the same time. >.>
Now if my laptop was fixed, then sure...but its not so I can't.
---
Main: Aqua Woman/ #Deftones
http://www.youtube.com/user/Brokensky9/videos