Strangest game I've ever played

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. GoldenEye 007
  3. Strangest game I've ever played

User Info: Peppa_Pig

Peppa_Pig
4 years ago#1
I select Team Conflict and wait while it searches for a game. It immediately hits a black screen followed by the loading screen (before the team lists come up where it gives you tips for the game) Then it's Archives. I spawn Russian and start with a silenced P99, but switching through my weapons, I also have a lasered Kunara and lasered Hawksman. I also have unlimited grenades, smoke, flashbang, timed, RTM and proxies. There's nobody else in the game. Nobody else on the map. No time running. I quickly run the map and it's definitely the online player Archives map. No scores or team lists come up, but when I press the menu button, the identical single player campaign menu comes up and I can "Restart the mission" if I like or "Save progress and quit" and such. Eventually after wandering around and playing dominoes with a huge trail of proxies, I "Save progress and exit" and end up back at the online mutliplayer menu. I'm still online. Strangest game I've ever played.
Spaghetti and jumping in muddy puddles - My idea of a good day.
Peppa Pig

User Info: Imperfect_Dark2

Imperfect_Dark2
4 years ago#2
I've seen something like that before. It was straange.
KANGA*

User Info: PatriotTP

PatriotTP
4 years ago#3
Straaaannnggeee..... <___<
Goldeneye Wii - Main: Mr.Mini - https://www.youtube.com/user/MiniGunGamer?feature=mhee
#Vices Of The Music Clan!

User Info: InfamousBC

InfamousBC
4 years ago#4
i also had it a very long time ago.. it was one of the first times i partied with someone... did you cycle through weapons and get to a weird glitch where you cant move right?
<INFAMOUS> 3468-4519-7680 / LEX LUTHOR 0832 8395 1036

User Info: Trenchee

Trenchee
4 years ago#5
I also just got out of a match earlier where the choices were Station and Outpost. Outpost won 4-3, match starts and we're on Docks...
3590-0589-7276 - THE TRENCH/CLOYSTER* Skype: trenchee1121
PAY HOMAGE!

User Info: Peppa_Pig

Peppa_Pig
4 years ago#6
InfamousBC posted...
i also had it a very long time ago.. it was one of the first times i partied with someone... did you cycle through weapons and get to a weird glitch where you cant move right?

Yep! That's the one. Eventually you'd cycle through to a weird crossbow type glitch thing. But the menu still worked and I could "Restart the mission" and I'd respawn back at the Russian room. Still with nobody in the game. Weird also that I always spawned with the grunt (being shot) sound effect. Strange.
Spaghetti and jumping in muddy puddles - My idea of a good day.
Peppa Pig
  1. Boards
  2. GoldenEye 007
  3. Strangest game I've ever played

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived