Strangest game I've ever played

#1Peppa_PigPosted 12/9/2012 12:25:42 AM
I select Team Conflict and wait while it searches for a game. It immediately hits a black screen followed by the loading screen (before the team lists come up where it gives you tips for the game) Then it's Archives. I spawn Russian and start with a silenced P99, but switching through my weapons, I also have a lasered Kunara and lasered Hawksman. I also have unlimited grenades, smoke, flashbang, timed, RTM and proxies. There's nobody else in the game. Nobody else on the map. No time running. I quickly run the map and it's definitely the online player Archives map. No scores or team lists come up, but when I press the menu button, the identical single player campaign menu comes up and I can "Restart the mission" if I like or "Save progress and quit" and such. Eventually after wandering around and playing dominoes with a huge trail of proxies, I "Save progress and exit" and end up back at the online mutliplayer menu. I'm still online. Strangest game I've ever played.
---
Spaghetti and jumping in muddy puddles - My idea of a good day.
Peppa Pig
#2Imperfect_Dark2Posted 12/9/2012 12:30:51 AM
I've seen something like that before. It was straange.
---
KANGA*
#3PatriotTPPosted 12/9/2012 12:31:55 AM
Straaaannnggeee..... <___<
---
Goldeneye Wii - Main: Mr.Mini - https://www.youtube.com/user/MiniGunGamer?feature=mhee
#Vices Of The Music Clan!
#4InfamousBCPosted 12/9/2012 3:29:07 AM
i also had it a very long time ago.. it was one of the first times i partied with someone... did you cycle through weapons and get to a weird glitch where you cant move right?
---
<INFAMOUS> 3468-4519-7680 / LEX LUTHOR 0832 8395 1036
#5TrencheePosted 12/9/2012 3:34:25 AM
I also just got out of a match earlier where the choices were Station and Outpost. Outpost won 4-3, match starts and we're on Docks...
---
3590-0589-7276 - THE TRENCH/CLOYSTER* Skype: trenchee1121
PAY HOMAGE!
#6Peppa_Pig(Topic Creator)Posted 12/9/2012 4:20:15 AM
InfamousBC posted...
i also had it a very long time ago.. it was one of the first times i partied with someone... did you cycle through weapons and get to a weird glitch where you cant move right?

Yep! That's the one. Eventually you'd cycle through to a weird crossbow type glitch thing. But the menu still worked and I could "Restart the mission" and I'd respawn back at the Russian room. Still with nobody in the game. Weird also that I always spawned with the grunt (being shot) sound effect. Strange.
---
Spaghetti and jumping in muddy puddles - My idea of a good day.
Peppa Pig