NIDOQUEEN* Challenge!

#151PrinceMario30Posted 12/18/2012 6:52:25 PM
Guts_Man posted...
PrinceMario30 posted...
^This right here sums up this entire thread lmfao! Just another typical child that will never get laid aside from being with someone that requires a bicycle pump to inflate...interesting to see this board has gotten worse.

Queeny if you read this, glad you left these losers, you've nothing left to prove and these children will play 24/7 just to fail at being as good as you were lol

no, not even with that last post, she's not going to touch your dangle.

Guts,sup man, trust me im 10 years older and almost 200 lbs bigger..not my type, King cant let punks like this make fun of Queeny and not say nothing lol, I stop by here every now and than and lol at the stuff going on here,but this crap broke my silence and if I was within reach Id break some skullz, legal age or not lol

Tell megaman clan Pharaoh says hi! I no longer have a wii,but you you or any of them can add my PSN anytime dude. Well im done posting here, Killing machine out-
---
PSN-(PM me)
Wii IGN-Kingers
#152durant_NBAclanPosted 12/18/2012 6:54:21 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#153NeoconkersPosted 12/18/2012 6:57:09 PM
MORE SHOTS FIRED
---
Girls = Time x Money. Time = Money. Girls = Money x Money = Money sq.
Money = sqrt Evil: Girls = sqrt Evil sq. Girls = Evil
#154Guts_ManPosted 12/18/2012 7:00:26 PM
PrinceMario30 posted...
Guts_Man posted...
PrinceMario30 posted...
^This right here sums up this entire thread lmfao! Just another typical child that will never get laid aside from being with someone that requires a bicycle pump to inflate...interesting to see this board has gotten worse.

Queeny if you read this, glad you left these losers, you've nothing left to prove and these children will play 24/7 just to fail at being as good as you were lol

no, not even with that last post, she's not going to touch your dangle.

Guts,sup man, trust me im 10 years older and almost 200 lbs bigger..not my type, King cant let punks like this make fun of Queeny and not say nothing lol, I stop by here every now and than and lol at the stuff going on here,but this crap broke my silence and if I was within reach Id break some skullz, legal age or not lol

Tell megaman clan Pharaoh says hi! I no longer have a wii,but you you or any of them can add my PSN anytime dude. Well im done posting here, Killing machine out-

you'd "break some skulls"? oh wow I thought the internet tough guys had rolled out of here months ago, but no, you're still floating about like a big scummy turd. CRUST.
#155durant_NBAclanPosted 12/18/2012 7:01:15 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#156LiaringPosted 12/18/2012 7:03:04 PM
#157PrinceMario30Posted 12/18/2012 7:07:57 PM
#158Guts_ManPosted 12/18/2012 7:10:51 PM
PrinceMario30 posted...
Actually its your mom lmao^

I take it that those extra 200 pounds are the thickness of your skull?
#159_Chiffre_007Posted 12/18/2012 7:12:01 PM
ImTheLoneWolf posted...
RSMiami posted...
Deeds_ posted...
... that's why there's a chance... I'll come across as immature.

So okay. I get it. It's the internet.
It doesnt. Generally speaking, how you represent yourself shows who you really are. Stop acting immature. This is why Ive voted no to Ron and Deeds joining PKMN*.

Yes yes. I get it. Nobody knows each other in real life.
Ive had the pleasure of meeting Queen IRL, so I know her. I guess that gives me the "right" to defend them now? Cool. But if that means that gives mw the right to defend her then you dont get the right to insult her unless you know her.

I guess it's only words right?
Words can be more damaging than physically hurting someone. Grow up.

Im done with this thread. I recommend people mod it and move on. Otherwise were giving trolls and kids the attention they are looking for. Its stupid crap like this that make people leave the boards and kill the community.

TLDR? - You are all jealous Queen is better than you at GE so youre butthurt and need to try and insult her.

EDIT: Thanks for the additions to the ignore list.

but you kicked me outta LC man! :(
---
FC: 4995-5910-3218 >Le Chiffre<
#160PrinceMario30Posted 12/18/2012 7:16:13 PM
Guts_Man posted...
PrinceMario30 posted...
Actually its your mom lmao^

I take it that those extra 200 pounds are the thickness of your skull?

Im lost, whatz ur beef with me guts? I was insulting these children not the great Gutsman.

Or did you forget your position on this post ?
---
PSN-(PM me)
Wii IGN-Kingers