NIDOQUEEN* Challenge!

#1711stSFOD-DPosted 12/18/2012 11:46:20 PM
Neoconkers posted...
but EVERYONE sees 2D out of one eye, that's why we have two of them

biology working twice in one topic? must be near christmas...

I've been gone for a while, thanks for picking up the slack. ;)
---
Savi[SD] -
http://www.goldeneye007.net http://www.youtube.com/user/fussballkatze/videos
#172GoldenWryPosted 12/18/2012 11:57:20 PM
ronXwhite posted...
while half your screen is covered!

You know that if you close one eye you still see all of the screen right?
---
Wry
#173199johndPosted 12/19/2012 12:00:50 AM
199johnd posted...
199johnd posted...
My balls really are quite enormous.
#174GoldenWryPosted 12/19/2012 12:04:39 AM
199johnd posted...
199johnd posted...
199johnd posted...
My balls really are quite enormous.

Treat yourself to a posh one, they look painful.
---
Wry
#1751stSFOD-DPosted 12/19/2012 12:17:19 AM
RSMiami posted...
Deeds_ posted...
... that's why there's a chance... I'll come across as immature.

Deeds - it's unfortunately more than a chance. I'll be blatantly honest here with you bro, that when your name was thrown around [RS] about a potential poach, as much as there were a ton of people who liked you, maturity was an issue.

RS having standards for maturity? That's a new one on me... ;)
---
Savi[SD] -
http://www.goldeneye007.net http://www.youtube.com/user/fussballkatze/videos
#176RSMiamiPosted 12/19/2012 3:20:07 AM
1stSFOD-D posted...
RSMiami posted...
Deeds_ posted...
... that's why there's a chance... I'll come across as immature.

Deeds - it's unfortunately more than a chance. I'll be blatantly honest here with you bro, that when your name was thrown around [RS] about a potential poach, as much as there were a ton of people who liked you, maturity was an issue.

RS having standards for maturity? That's a new one on me... ;)

Ahh shuddup ya face <3

Lol. How are you bro? Long time no see. Miss chatting with you man! I log onto PN chat every now and then, but nobody is there. It's actually the only place I ever really chatted with any sort of regularity.

Hope all is good your way bro. Merry Christmas and seasons greetings to you and yours. Hope you're still not chopping up any Wii's with a samurai sword, or for that matter, shot putting them into oblivion :P
---
The only time I was wrong, was when I thought I was wrong. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKYZSuKEq3U
[RS]Enzo
#177betaplayPosted 12/19/2012 5:39:50 AM
Deeds_ posted...
betaplay posted...
Deeds_ posted...

I understand it's the nicest thing to do to disagree with Ron's thread. But if no one else had posted, you wouldn't have jumped on the bandwagon and called Ron a harsh, bad troll.
I also find it quite funny how you can post on this so many times, one opinion post is fine - let queeny speak for herself, it's like you're her servant or something.

Also, this isn't a troll, this is a joke. I found it quite funny, seeing as this is the internet, people are free to post whatever, it's something we effectively sign up to while browsing. Deal with it.
I would make a post about not knowing who you are, but I guess that'd be too harsh. You've just irritated me a bit, that's why I'm getting all hostile.

This is a deeply disturbing post, and thread. I'd like to tear it apart but I see no need. You either see the lines in the sand or you dont, I guess.

You're wrong.

What? You didn't give an explanation either...

Now bold for emphasis.

The internet is a relatively new place and with each new site comes uncharted territory and the freedoms that come along with that. There are few rules as opposed to, say, the physical territory in which you grew up - home, school, the road, etc. This is exciting and fun, but as you grow older you realize that some structure (ethics, rules, societal norms, etc.) makes life a whole lot better for everyone, especially yourself. Though you may not hold such values for yourself, the rest of us do and we prefer not to be brought down. Like Enzo said, questioning our need to uphold very basic tenets of human dignity and respect is is a slippery slope. If we hold prejudice for disability, there's no bar on racism, sexism etc.; the rules don't apply because "it's the internet!" On the web, these distinctions are lines in the sand as they are not necessarily enforceable rules, but they are here for a reason and we like it that way.

And btw, a "joke" is arguably the most commonly vehicle for prejudice so there's certainly no exception here.

No disrespect, I just hope that maybe you'll consider changing your mind. At some point.
---
i whip my hair back and forth
0570 5537 0386
#178weaponx4462Posted 12/19/2012 6:33:22 AM
BenitoGE posted...
weaponx4462 posted...

Queeny+Dewey+Megs=Mine

Keep em. I've got the prettiest girl in the world AND she's 1/2500 my age. I b pimpin

No fair! Howd you get Justin Beiber?! (Jk Bunny <3)
---
"THE"56- DEADPOOL (Main)FC:4267-7896-6787
Deadpool-(MW3):????????
#179BensBunnyPosted 12/19/2012 7:49:04 AM
weaponx4462 posted...
BenitoGE posted...
weaponx4462 posted...

Queeny+Dewey+Megs=Mine

Keep em. I've got the prettiest girl in the world AND she's 1/2500 my age. I b pimpin

No fair! Howd you get Justin Beiber?! (Jk Bunny <3)

o:
---
iS*Bunneh-1110.4705.2281 / HARLEY*QUINN-0234.3857.4375
www.youtube.com/user/deadsexybunny SUBSCRIBE! <3
#180JmyWhsprsPosted 12/19/2012 8:08:58 AM
Deeds is an ogre.
---
FC: 2072-1579-5145 56-JmyWhsprs
THE JIMMY[Chief Operator]