#181LairingPosted 12/19/2012 8:15:26 AM
199johnd posted...
199johnd posted...
199johnd posted...
My balls really are quite enormous.
#182Deeds_Posted 12/19/2012 9:20:48 AM
RSMiami posted...
Deeds_ posted...
... that's why there's a chance... I'll come across as immature.

Deeds - it's unfortunately more than a chance. I'll be blatantly honest here with you bro, that when your name was thrown around [RS] about a potential poach, as much as there were a ton of people who liked you, maturity was an issue.

But regarding this thread?

So okay. I get it. It's the internet.
So that makes alright to make a joke about someone?

Yes yes. I get it. Nobody knows each other in real life.

I guess it's only words right?

Unfotunately, I don't buy anything as a legitimate excuse to make a joke about somebody. If this is fair game to joke about, then what's the difference with race? Age? Sex? Or anything else?... All the above applies right? Well, I personally really don't think so.

Anyways... That's my two cents on the matter. And as usual, QUEENY has my support in anything and everything. She's a good friend.

Whoa. Long post. Didn't start out intentionally to :)

I don't understand this. I've been thought of to be immature, it was just a mood I was in last night? Why has it taken so long for people to say this. I'm as mature of a lot of the people in RS enzo. Valid points though.
---
http://www.change.org/petitions/dark-souls-ii-for-the-nintendo-wiiu
www.youtube.com/deedsgaming
#183Deeds_Posted 12/19/2012 9:25:38 AM
ImTheLoneWolf posted...
RSMiami posted...
Deeds_ posted...

So okay. I get it. It's the internet.
It doesnt. Generally speaking, how you represent yourself shows who you really are. Stop acting immature. This is why Ive voted no to Ron and Deeds joining PKMN*.

Yes yes. I get it. Nobody knows each other in real life.
Ive had the pleasure of meeting Queen IRL, so I know her. I guess that gives me the "right" to defend them now? Cool. But if that means that gives mw the right to defend her then you dont get the right to insult her unless you know her.

I guess it's only words right?
Words can be more damaging than physically hurting someone. Grow up.

Im done with this thread. I recommend people mod it and move on. Otherwise were giving trolls and kids the attention they are looking for. Its stupid crap like this that make people leave the boards and kill the community.

TLDR? - You are all jealous Queen is better than you at GE so youre butthurt and need to try and insult her.

EDIT: Thanks for the additions to the ignore list.

Are you actually being serious? I've never even asked nor thought about joining Pokemon...

And the fact you can call me immature and then you call me butthurt... jesus man, that doesn't make much sense. Butthurt is the most childish thing you can call someone.

Neither have I trolled on this thread, nor said anything about Queeny that was bad. Read the thread properly before you join in with people calling me immature.

So ridiculous.
---
http://www.change.org/petitions/dark-souls-ii-for-the-nintendo-wiiu
www.youtube.com/deedsgaming
#184ProudlyHated87Posted 12/19/2012 9:59:42 AM
Everybody is immature.

GGs
---
56-Hyper ~ FC: 3539-9062-9773
YT Account: http://www.youtube.com/user/ProudlyHated23277
#185weaponx4462Posted 12/19/2012 10:04:32 AM
proudlyhated87 posted...
Everybody is immature.

GGs

QFT
---
"THE"56- DEADPOOL (Main)FC:4267-7896-6787
Deadpool-(MW3):????????
#186JmyWhsprsPosted 12/19/2012 10:54:32 AM
I love how everyone on the internet debates ethics on maturity,..

By definition, we're all a bit immature because we discuss video games.
jus'sayin.
---
FC: 2072-1579-5145 56-JmyWhsprs
THE JIMMY[Chief Operator]
#187Rollbar_RTMPosted 12/19/2012 10:58:49 AM
JmyWhsprs posted...

jus'sayin.

Indeed.
#188JmyWhsprsPosted 12/19/2012 11:02:24 AM
Rollbar_RTM posted...
JmyWhsprs posted...

jus'sayin.

Indeed.

lol...

I'm a grown man who argues with 15 year olds about my choice in gun attachments. Its pretty funny in abstraction... But I enjoy it.
---
FC: 2072-1579-5145 56-JmyWhsprs
THE JIMMY[Chief Operator]
#1891stSFOD-DPosted 12/19/2012 11:53:37 AM
RSMiami posted...
1stSFOD-D posted...
RSMiami posted...
Deeds_ posted...

Deeds - it's unfortunately more than a chance. I'll be blatantly honest here with you bro, that when your name was thrown around [RS] about a potential poach, as much as there were a ton of people who liked you, maturity was an issue.

RS having standards for maturity? That's a new one on me... ;)

Ahh shuddup ya face <3

Lol. How are you bro? Long time no see. Miss chatting with you man! I log onto PN chat every now and then, but nobody is there. It's actually the only place I ever really chatted with any sort of regularity.

Hope all is good your way bro. Merry Christmas and seasons greetings to you and yours. Hope you're still not chopping up any Wii's with a samurai sword, or for that matter, shot putting them into oblivion :P

Unfortunately I haven't had any other controllers stop working so I haven't had anything to slice up. :( Also, it was a shikomi-zue rather than a katana. Not a weapon typically used by a samurai.

PN only chats on Skype now, I can add you to the group if you would like, so just message me. I'm still disappointed in Joker for his draconian manner, so not much new there.

I've been working over 1.2 FTE for months so I haven't had much time for anything else. I will have some more free time here soon though.

Carry on.
---
Savi[SD] -
http://www.goldeneye007.net http://www.youtube.com/user/fussballkatze/videos
#190BenitoGEPosted 12/19/2012 12:54:18 PM(edited)
There are certain things that are just never funny. This is one of them.

Deeds, I've always thought "butthurt" was dumb too.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/BenitoGE007