NIDOQUEEN* Challenge!

#31LL_rTrPosted 12/18/2012 12:23:26 AM
it`s a 30 and out. I don`t get it.
what`s the point? why is there lolling and name calling? did he put some paper over half his t.v.?(standard or college ruled? 8x11?) was he wearing a brown eye patch?
#32199johndPosted 12/18/2012 12:36:13 AM
I don't get it...........?
#33LiaringPosted 12/18/2012 1:10:14 AM
Be careful rawn, you can get in trouble for being a meanie. D:
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/MrBlack942
#34double0stevePosted 12/18/2012 2:49:03 AM
199johnd posted...

apparently john, it is now cool to make fun of people that have physical traits that arent of normal being. for example: queeny has been kickin our butts this whole time with a bad eye, therefore these guys think its cool to try to cause her to feel bad for it. I , for one, think there is much more to think about, in whats going on in our world today, than to act like this, but what do i know.... im usually a drunk that dont know nothin anyways...
#35199johndPosted 12/18/2012 3:09:30 AM
double0steve posted...
199johnd posted...

apparently john, it is now cool to make fun of people that have physical traits that arent of normal being. for example: queeny has been kickin our butts this whole time with a bad eye, therefore these guys think its cool to try to cause her to feel bad for it. I , for one, think there is much more to think about, in whats going on in our world today, than to act like this, but what do i know.... im usually a drunk that dont know nothin anyways...

Oh. Ok. Thanks.

My opinion is that she is even more awesome now.
#36TrencheePosted 12/18/2012 3:13:17 AM
199johnd posted...
double0steve posted...
199johnd posted...

Oh. Ok. Thanks.

Drunken wisdom.

Anyway... Tauros was always a worthless pokemon. x:
---
3590-0589-7276 - THE TRENCH/CLOYSTER* Skype: trenchee1121
PAY HOMAGE!
#37_Chiffre_007Posted 12/18/2012 4:56:17 AM
Woah, woah, few things.
@Charge:
You act like I'm some re**rded person. :(
"You remind me of blaze"

@Ron:
The intense excuse is mine. Also, queen was one of the people who was actually nice to me when I tried getting respect and played the game. That was pretty mean bro.
---
FC: 4995-5910-3218 >Le Chiffre<
#38F2G1Posted 12/18/2012 5:28:10 AM
199johnd posted...
double0steve posted...
199johnd posted...

Oh. Ok. Thanks.

Oh Queeny, I remember her. She was TestSVR bff.
---
*.* [RS] FG:21 / <21>
[RS] Chat: http://redscreenclan.webs.com/chat.htm
#39proudlyhated87Posted 12/18/2012 6:59:56 AM
_Chiffre_007 posted...
Woah, woah, few things.
@Charge:
You act like I'm some re**rded person. :(
"You remind me of blaze"

@Ron:
The intense excuse is mine. Also, queen was one of the people who was actually nice to me when I tried getting respect and played the game. That was pretty mean bro.

stfu. You're worse than Ron
---
56-Hyper ~ FC: 3539-9062-9773
YT Account: http://www.youtube.com/user/ProudlyHated23277
#40THEMACHINE007Posted 12/18/2012 7:27:28 AM
Pff. She shouldnt let these guys waste her time. My sis has a bad eye too(she sees 2dimensional out of one, the brain almost shut it off) and she still aimd and hits as good ad I do. In game and real life.
---
For I have the power to kill, without the power to die. THE MACHINE.