y
---
MK KANO
YOLO[+]Nacho
3 years ago#53
THEMACHINE007 posted...
199johnd posted...
THEMACHINE007 posted...
Pff. She shouldnt let these guys waste her time. My sis has a bad eye too(she sees 2dimensional out of one, the brain almost shut it off) and she still aimd and hits as good ad I do. In game and real life.

Yeah but you suck.

Jk xx

Sigh. Johnny, you should know better. *starts handing out flyers to thr pavlov to fist fight night*
Ill see you in vegas. Loser buys drinks!

Lol!
X
3 years ago#54
yeah ron but how do we know whether you actually have half the screen covered up?
oh yeah.

It's a joke guise
---
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/670853-ben-10-omniverse < Go to it and join the revolution
www.youtube.com/deedsgaming
3 years ago#55
proudlyhated87 posted...
_Chiffre_007 posted...
Woah, woah, few things.
@Charge:
You act like I'm some re**rded person. :(
"You remind me of blaze"

@Ron:
The intense excuse is mine. Also, queen was one of the people who was actually nice to me when I tried getting respect and played the game. That was pretty mean bro.

stfu. You're worse than Ron

comin from you that means a lot.
---
FC: 4995-5910-3218 >Le Chiffre<
3 years ago#56
Anyone seen Megs gamepad?
---
For I have the power to kill, without the power to die. THE MACHINE.
3 years ago#57
YOLO_Nacho posted...
durant_NBAclan posted...
Queeny's new name is now DRAMAQUEEN*

y

Because all she does is b**** and complain when things don't go her way. She can be nice at times but when her meds wear off, she evolves into DRAMAQUEEN*! I actually heard from an inside source that she is bi-polar. That would explain a lot actually...
3 years ago#58
_Chiffre_007 posted...
proudlyhated87 posted...
_Chiffre_007 posted...
Woah, woah, few things.
@Charge:
You act like I'm some re**rded person. :(
"You remind me of blaze"

@Ron:
The intense excuse is mine. Also, queen was one of the people who was actually nice to me when I tried getting respect and played the game. That was pretty mean bro.

stfu. You're worse than Ron

comin from you that means a lot.

How do most of the people on this board look at you?
---
56-Hyper ~ FC: 3539-9062-9773
YT Account: http://www.youtube.com/user/ProudlyHated23277
3 years ago#59
durant_NBAclan posted...
YOLO_Nacho posted...
durant_NBAclan posted...

y

Because all she does is b**** and complain when things don't go her way. She can be nice at times but when her meds wear off, she evolves into DRAMAQUEEN*! I actually heard from an inside source that she is bi-polar. That would explain a lot actually...

Sounds like you are a little obsessed with her. Plus the childish name calling makes it seem like your balls just dropped and youre trying to flirt.

So they call it puppy love!
---
Robot Master Elec Man- FC: 0162-2002-1516
PSN: Elec_Man1
3 years ago#60
durant_NBAclan posted...
YOLO_Nacho posted...
durant_NBAclan posted...

y

She wasn't the one that started this thread. Defending herself from trolls and jackasses makes her dramatic?
She never plays anymore or even posts on the boards outside of the 1 or 2 posts in this thread.
I don't know who your "inside source" is, but I'm sure they don't really know her.
You sound like a child with the name-calling and douchebaggery, so just stop being a douche to people that never did anything to you.
---
MK KANO
YOLO[+]Nacho
  1. Boards
  2. GoldenEye 007
  3. NIDOQUEEN* Challenge!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived