Dear [FW] Clan

#11MrBIGsmilePosted 12/28/2012 8:38:16 AM
kristianj99 posted...
It's frustrating and annoying. All they are showing is they can't win games without using them. It would be better for them to show me how skilled they are with guns instead of blowing me up every 30 seconds.

i know it is annoying, i agree with you on that point.
however: strategically placing proxies so that people walk into them quickly is not just "lucky". it is your own decision to run alot. if you know they use proxies, try to be a bit more stationary :)
---
MrBIGsmile - sort of inactive
#12kristianj99(Topic Creator)Posted 12/28/2012 10:10:53 AM
goldie1967 posted...
kristianj99 posted...
Dear FW clan,
I just played against a couple of your members, I cannot remember their exact names but they had "Mafia" and "Mi6" in them.

I'm glad to see that your a nice, proxy spamming, noob toobing clan. 4 times I was killed by one f your members using a grenade launcher, and a few times by proxies.
You suck.

Yours sincerely,
Trvlyan[E7]

Hi Trev...welcome to the boards bud :)

Thanks Goldie :)

knightsp29 posted...
kristianj99 posted...
Dear FW clan,
I just played against a couple of your members, I cannot remember their exact names but they had "Mafia" and "Mi6" in them.

I'm glad to see that your a nice, proxy spamming, noob toobing clan. 4 times I was killed by one f your members using a grenade launcher, and a few times by proxies.
You suck.

Yours sincerely,
Trvlyan[E7]

Nice dancing with you in Nightclub the other day :p

Haha TLTK's always fun :p
#13TrencheePosted 12/28/2012 10:14:11 AM
Welcome to GFAQs (:

There's alot of 52-54 supporters here. Watch out. :P
---
3590-0589-7276 - CLOYSTER* Skype: trenchee1121
5245-9066-0669 - THE TRENCH "Only COWARDS use silencers!"
#14LeDucUreuyPosted 12/29/2012 3:50:27 AM
Hi, I've played too again these two FW members, and for sure, they sucks.
But i'm sure that they are not real FW members, because when I was playing against them, i was on the chat of the FW, and we search wo can play like that, these two people wasn't on their roster or on their friend list.

Sorry for my bad english, i'm french, but i wanted to defend them.
#15MrBIGsmilePosted 12/29/2012 5:32:26 AM
LeDucUreuy posted...
Hi, I've played too again these two FW members, and for sure, they sucks.
But i'm sure that they are not real FW members, because when I was playing against them, i was on the chat of the FW, and we search wo can play like that, these two people wasn't on their roster or on their friend list.

Sorry for my bad english, i'm french, but i wanted to defend them.

there are 2 FW clans, bit confusing I guess
---
MrBIGsmile - sort of inactive