Do you think your a good player because you use ads snap!!

#91echronoPosted 12/31/2012 11:14:46 PM
ADS snap is the bane of a camper, you can just be sitting there totally concealed putting a silencer on and eveything and all it takes is just one person too ADS in your general direction and snap on too you and its game over for the camper. Also why smoke and flashbangs dont work, ADS snap will still lock on too you and your reticule will still turn red, so it is annoying too see a level 15 kill you when you know that if not for ADS snap you would be fine maybe if the snap sensitivity was better it would be ok, but you point anywhere within 10 meters of a person and you'll snap on to them.. should be more like a foot or 2.
---
businessasusual.bau
#92pdorse9Posted 1/1/2013 1:21:58 AM
GoldenRy posted...
Look I know I'm going to get grilled on this topic but so what. Ads snap should be used by beginners learning the game why its in a first person shooter to begin with for online is beyond my understanding. I don't use it for the simple reason of I don't need a computer doing all the work for me but for the abusers its almost impossible to get anything going on a game. Its should be turned off after level 15 in my opinion. To everyone that's going to say well I don't need it ill still be a great player. Try turning it off then against other good players and watch your kill counts go way down. Sorry for the rant but use your own skill not a computers! !

Everyone using the gold controller would go 5 - 30 every time without it
---
Tiamat
#93roboman125Posted 1/1/2013 1:36:39 AM
Gareth_HTAFC posted...
amafifer posted...
I went all the way to 56 on my main unclanned,nobody on my friend list and with ads snap turned off!

Same, CCP+no snap ftw!

Yup. It's not like the sniper uses ads anyways lol
---
Roboman[DS] GE:007- 3899 1833 4924
MHTri: Masahiro the Drunken Fisherman and Joat Blader.
#94BenitoGEPosted 1/1/2013 8:30:11 AM
I gotta pup
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/BenitoGE007
#95mp3dtheoldPosted 1/1/2013 8:49:11 AM
Whatever, ADS Snap is a gift in my opinion. I'll keep using it.
#96isforshootingPosted 1/1/2013 8:52:21 AM
Not a computers!!

NOT A COMPUTERS!!!

NOOOOTT AAAA COOOMMMPPUUUTTTERSSS!!!!!!!!
#97JmyWhsprsPosted 1/1/2013 9:38:03 AM
isforshooting posted...
Not a computers!!

NOT A COMPUTERS!!!

o hai™
---
FC: 2072-1579-5145 56-JmyWhsprs
[Chief Operator]NNID:JmyWhsprs
#98isforshootingPosted 1/1/2013 10:14:59 AM
JmyWhsprs posted...
isforshooting posted...
Not a computers!!

NOT A COMPUTERS!!!

o hai™

not a computers!