GGs to Torpedo. Not so much One Man Clan

#1360GEClanPosted 1/1/2013 7:51:59 PM
Good games to Torpedo. I sucked at Jungle because I kept getting sniped every 3 seconds.

I would say gg's to One Man Clan too, but you're not nearly as good as you say you are. I'm
not nearly one of the best here, and I was 1 kill away from 5 domming you at nightclub. And then at Jungle, you rage quit right before the match ended. I guess that shows how good you really are.

PS: You might want to remake your routes. I was shooting you more times in the a** than the times you even got a bullet on me.
#2xXTORPEDOXxPosted 1/1/2013 7:59:24 PM
yea i was respecting one man clan until he rage quit.. and yes dude, u need to sharpen up your skills before calling ANYONE out, especially members of the sixers...
---
TORPEDO*--Challenges accepted
Clanless.<<<<<Looking for a good one
#3LiaringPosted 1/1/2013 8:00:50 PM
xXTORPEDOXx posted...
yea i was respecting one man clan until he rage quit.. and yes dude, u need to sharpen up your skills before calling ANYONE out, especially members of the sixers...

stfu
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/MrBlack942
#4xXTORPEDOXxPosted 1/1/2013 8:01:28 PM
who are you? if u wanna play me ill destroy u and thats a fact
---
#5FrankenstormPosted 1/1/2013 8:01:49 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#6FrankenstormPosted 1/1/2013 8:03:46 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#7xXTORPEDOXxPosted 1/1/2013 8:04:38 PM
are you joking?? first game i was 38-20 sumthin.. second i was 25 or sumthin and 11 or so... i was camping? me and general were getting killed every 3 seconds by u and ur sniping buddies. i know for a fact i was not camping whatsoever and u know it, i sniped maybe ONCE, on you. and you even know it, who killed u the first time in jungle? ME
---
#8xXTORPEDOXxPosted 1/1/2013 8:05:25 PM
4 dommed?! are you OK. i killed u and u were 0-1 lmfao. u make torpedo laugh.
ONE MAN CLAN!!!<<<<sucks
---
#9360GEClan(Topic Creator)Posted 1/1/2013 8:10:26 PM
Frankenstorm posted...
ONE MAN CLAN THINKS YoU AND TorPEDO ARE JOKES FOR 56. ARE YOU PROUD OF YOURSELF BECAUSE YOU GO 2:1 PLAYING ALL CAMPY??? HOW LONG DID IT TAKE YOU TO LEVEL UP GOING 14-6 EVERY MATCH???? I WAS CARRYING MY TEAM ON MY BACK AND YOU WERE OFF CROUCHING SOMEWHERE! YOU GUYS DIDNT EVEN SPAWN HERO, I CANT BELIEVE YOU ARE TALKING! YOU PLAYED HORRIBLY!!! YOU SCORE BETTER THAN ME IN ONE MATCH AND MAKE A THREAD???? WHAT A JOKE YOU ARE! 3 56s versus ME AND THE ONLY ONE WHO GOES 2:1 CANT EVEN GET 20 KILLS! YOU SIR, ARE NOT EVEN CLOSE TO MY LEVEL. PLAYING YOU MADE ME WORSE. I NEED TO GO WATCH AUXPLUMES YOUTUBE VIDEO TO GET MY GAME BACK. Keep PRACTICING NOOB. ONE MAN CLAN

Lololololol. We weren't camping at all. Did your mommy not teach you how to cross a street? You're supposed to look both ways before going. You would go through one of the tunnels at jungle and turn and since you didn't look to your left to see me running towards you, you got taken down in a second. Then you tried to go all Kalypso on us and tried hipfiring with a sniper which obviously didn't work out for you. Also, I'm not even a 56, I got hacked to it. I have the experience of a level 35, so we were even. And plus, I started using the wiimote 2 weeks ago, so really I have the experience of a 17 with that thing because it's hard to get used too. And I even have a photo of me being 25-13 at nightclub while you were 23-17.

The only reason why I'm calling you out, is because you're the most cocky person on this board, and it pisses me off when a guy who swears he's the S*** can't even beat someone as bad as me.
#10xXTORPEDOXxPosted 1/1/2013 8:13:14 PM
@360GEclan.. first off, ur not bad... second, I GOTTA SEE THAT PIC.. cuz i was like 37- sumthin there.. and do u think i suck??

@ONEMANCLAN- yea why did u stop using the vargen for toros? u just got more suckier..
---
{DT}TORPEDO--Challenges accepted