GGs to Torpedo. Not so much One Man Clan

#71GoldenWryPosted 1/2/2013 1:34:35 AM
360GEClan posted...
Frankenstorm posted...
360GEClan posted...
Guys, there's no point in making fights with Torpedo, this post was only made to show how One Man Clan isn't nearly as good as he says.

YOU HAVE GaRBAGE tacTICS THAT GET YOU LOW KILL COUNTS. YOU ARE LIKE A BAD MARON THAT DOESN"T GLITCH. 1v1 me????? ONE MAN CLAN

FC? And like I said, I'm not even one of the best here. You beat me, and that would still prove nothing. Why? Because I don't run around here as a level 30 typing in all CAPS like I'm the baddest b**** that's ever picked up this game. After we face each other, try going up against someone like PH or Goldenwry

Woohoo! A mention!
---
Wry
#72GoldenWryPosted 1/2/2013 1:35:58 AM
Wait...you didn't mean Ry did you?
---
Wry
#73MUSEKBDPosted 1/2/2013 2:06:21 AM
GoldenWry posted...
360GEClan posted...
Frankenstorm posted...
360GEClan posted...
Guys, there's no point in making fights with Torpedo, this post was only made to show how One Man Clan isn't nearly as good as he says.

YOU HAVE GaRBAGE tacTICS THAT GET YOU LOW KILL COUNTS. YOU ARE LIKE A BAD MARON THAT DOESN"T GLITCH. 1v1 me????? ONE MAN CLAN

FC? And like I said, I'm not even one of the best here. You beat me, and that would still prove nothing. Why? Because I don't run around here as a level 30 typing in all CAPS like I'm the baddest b**** that's ever picked up this game. After we face each other, try going up against someone like PH or Goldenwry

Woohoo! A mention!

Oh what it must be like to be famous lol
---
I am Mars ..The God of War...and I will cut you down
#74GoldenWryPosted 1/2/2013 3:27:01 AM
MUSEKBD posted...
GoldenWry posted...
360GEClan posted...
Frankenstorm posted...
360GEClan posted...

Woohoo! A mention!

Oh what it must be like to be famous lol

I'll be signing books at The Works this afternoon....

.... until they notice
---
Wry
#75TrencheePosted 1/2/2013 6:32:23 AM
PH and Wry in the same sentence? Wry, I'm not sure if he's complimenting you or not.
---
3590-0589-7276 - CLOYSTER* Skype: trenchee1121
5245-9066-0669 - THE TRENCH "Only COWARDS use silencers!"
#76360GEClan(Topic Creator)Posted 1/2/2013 11:14:33 AM
Trenchee posted...
PH and Wry in the same sentence? Wry, I'm not sure if he's complimenting you or not.

I was just saying people that were better than me Trenchee. I was 't about to say "go up against the best person" because no matter who I would've said it would've caused a huge debate.