I sincerely apologize for my immature behavior in the past week.

#141MovesLikeJabba(Topic Creator)Posted 1/4/2013 10:37:04 AM
360GEClan posted...
Lol, all this board is filled with is trolls. Anytime someone tries to say or do something seriously about ge, someone just has to troll it and then everyone gets in on the fun. But yeah, jabba, if you didn't act so mad they wouldn't keep trolling you. Like the other day, I didn't get mad when they trolled me, because I troll people all the time on Facebook, and I know where they're coming from. I just laughed at the things they said, and found it creative.

And you have to remember, these people DON'T know you. So nothing they're saying is something you should take personal. (Unless you spammed them or something) but they troll everyone and anyone, so don't be mad.

But you trolls need to realize something. Some people you guys troll, even though you're just messing around legitly get mad. And most of the time, you guys just beat a dead horse and take your trolling too far and never stop. Some people you're legitly angering and hurting, and it only makes you look like a jerk. It would be good if every once in awhile you said, "bro we're just messing with you." Or something to show them that you don't mean to seem like a jerk. Or maybe you're all too "cool" for that. At least Goldie gave him advice instead of trolling with the rest of em. Have a good day everyone.

Pretty accurate.

Something I have been keeping secret throughout this whole topic:
I have been smiling and nearly even laughing.
It's pretty funny.
Now, if all of you trolls and non trolls would answer me this truthfully.
I would like to know, do you REALLY think I'm an alt?
---
in the name of MAD, you gots to move like Jabba!
Official Flareon of all boards, PB2 FC: 4384-9811-8600
#142CatchMyFade16Posted 1/4/2013 10:37:26 AM
knightsp29 posted...
MovesLikeJabba posted...
CatchMyFade16 posted...
Lol Crow has over 900 active posts??? Wow, Drago is such a troll

Drago = meh

MovesLikeJabba = aw YEAH!

do you understand now?

I have a question, are you connected to Goldeneye's own Jabba?

Thats what I thought the whole time, he was some dude trolling Jabba, he is a new user
---
Robot Master Elec Man- FC: 0162-2002-1516
PSN: Elec_Man1
#143Mathius_007Posted 1/4/2013 10:37:43 AM
No.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UzzCthKw_C0&feature=player_embedded THE BEARD, iS* Matty, Heracles. If your dad doesn't have a beard, you've got 2 mums
#144TrencheePosted 1/4/2013 10:37:43 AM
Mathius_007 posted...
bro we're just messing with you.

---
3590-0589-7276 - CLOYSTER* Skype: trenchee1121
5245-9066-0669 - THE TRENCH "Only COWARDS use silencers!"
#145360GEClanPosted 1/4/2013 10:37:49 AM
Mathius_007 posted...

Lol, I'm sure someone's about to troll my post, but it would only prove those statements.
#146360GEClanPosted 1/4/2013 10:39:16 AM
Trenchee posted...
Mathius_007 posted...

Thankyou Trenchee. I know you're one of the more respectful people around here, and I'd like you to stay that way.
#147MovesLikeJabba(Topic Creator)Posted 1/4/2013 10:40:06 AM
360GEClan posted...
Mathius_007 posted...

Lol, I'm sure someone's about to troll my post, but it would only prove those statements.

I know.
It's too fun to pass up an opportunity for an 150 post topic with this much randomness!

Sure I admit I felt like some of you were going a little over board, bu it's all fun and games =D
---
in the name of MAD, you gots to move like Jabba!
Official Flareon of all boards, PB2 FC: 4384-9811-8600
#148360GEClanPosted 1/4/2013 10:40:23 AM
MovesLikeJabba posted...
360GEClan posted...
Lol, all this board is filled with is trolls. Anytime someone tries to say or do something seriously about ge, someone just has to troll it and then everyone gets in on the fun. But yeah, jabba, if you didn't act so mad they wouldn't keep trolling you. Like the other day, I didn't get mad when they trolled me, because I troll people all the time on Facebook, and I know where they're coming from. I just laughed at the things they said, and found it creative.

And you have to remember, these people DON'T know you. So nothing they're saying is something you should take personal. (Unless you spammed them or something) but they troll everyone and anyone, so don't be mad.

But you trolls need to realize something. Some people you guys troll, even though you're just messing around legitly get mad. And most of the time, you guys just beat a dead horse and take your trolling too far and never stop. Some people you're legitly angering and hurting, and it only makes you look like a jerk. It would be good if every once in awhile you said, "bro we're just messing with you." Or something to show them that you don't mean to seem like a jerk. Or maybe you're all too "cool" for that. At least Goldie gave him advice instead of trolling with the rest of em. Have a good day everyone.

Pretty accurate.

Something I have been keeping secret throughout this whole topic:
I have been smiling and nearly even laughing.
It's pretty funny.
Now, if all of you trolls and non trolls would answer me this truthfully.
I would like to know, do you REALLY think I'm an alt?

No they don't think you're an alt. and you're only allowing them to troll you more by asking that.
#149TrencheePosted 1/4/2013 10:43:02 AM
@360: I'm bipolar.

Now seriously... Bring back Drago Nation. Need moar laughs.
---
3590-0589-7276 - CLOYSTER* Skype: trenchee1121
5245-9066-0669 - THE TRENCH "Only COWARDS use silencers!"
#150knightsp29Posted 1/4/2013 10:43:21 AM
Answer my question, do you know 56-Jabba? (well not a Sixer now)
---
GE 007 FC: 3988-8644-6749 56-Z:Majora
3DS FC: 1934-0669-1230 Michael