Pet hates in this game

#1GoldeneyeFan99Posted 1/5/2013 10:37:15 AM
These things just p*** me off.
1. Noob tubers- especially higher lvls.
2. Campers- noobs who just sit there with a silenced Pavlov/talon, also lvl 26+ using the silenced Pavlov instead of the toros.
3. Boosted lvl 56's- wen most of us high lvls have worked are socks off and they spend 20 mins in two hacked games and get boosted at least 30 odd lvl's.
4. Gun jackers- for the same reasons.
5. Mutual killing/ lag- wen u kill an enemy and then they continue shooting after they've died to kill u back, lag also.
6. The heavy hitter perk- not that I hate the gadget, only that I think it's stupid to put it in. It makes it harder to create loadouts, but most importantly, a lot less people would use silenced guns or snipers and camp with them cos they'll end up with endless hit marks, more people using thermal snipers ( gambit) etc.

These are some of the things that make the game a pain, not everyone will agree with me, but please share what u hate on this game, cos I think if these things above stopped, the game would be better to play.
#2kristianj99Posted 1/5/2013 10:43:58 AM
My pet hates this game too.
---
GE - Trvlyan[E7], level 51, FC: 151739886145
Please PM me if you're interested in adding me :)
#3GoldeneyeFan99(Topic Creator)Posted 1/5/2013 10:53:03 AM
GoldeneyeFan99 posted...
2. Campers- noobs who just sit there with a silenced Pavlov/talon, also lvl 26+ using the silenced Pavlov instead of the toros.
3. Boosted lvl 56's- wen most of us high lvls have worked are socks off and they spend 20 mins in two hacked games and get boosted at least 30 odd lvl's.
5. Mutual killing/ lag- wen u kill an enemy and then they continue shooting after they've died to kill u back, lag also.
6. The heavy hitter perk- not that I hate the gadget, only that I think it's stupid to put it in. It makes it harder to create loadouts, but most importantly, a lot less people would use silenced guns or snipers and camp with them cos they'll end up with endless hit marks, more people using thermal snipers ( gambit) etc.

These are some of the things that make the game a pain, not everyone will agree with me, but please share what u hate on this game, cos I think if these things above stopped, the game would be better to play.

Missed out hackers- grr
#4THEMACHINE007Posted 1/5/2013 11:02:06 AM
The only legitimate problems are 1 and 5. Otherwise quit playing.
And you must have lost to me lol Silent Pav for life <3
---
For I have the power to kill, without the power to die. THE MACHINE.
#5Fire_PloverPosted 1/5/2013 11:05:45 AM
GoldeneyeFan99 posted...

7. People who whine about stuff like Silenced Pavlovs, HH, and Gunjackers.
---
GoldenEye: Aether'/RC : 0953-0826-2559 | NNID: FruitNukes
http://www.youtube.com/aethergoldeneye | www.bushleaguegaming.com
#6GoldeneyeFan99(Topic Creator)Posted 1/5/2013 11:10:07 AM
Fire_Plover posted...
GoldeneyeFan99 posted...

7. People who whine about stuff like Silenced Pavlovs, HH, and Gunjackers.

I take back gun jackers as I just kill them as they have know knowledge on how to use the gun, and my way around snipers is using BB and RA which works un less there usin toros + HH or talon thermal + HH or gambit or wa2000 + HH
#7GoldeneyeFan99(Topic Creator)Posted 1/5/2013 11:13:20 AM
THEMACHINE007 posted...
The only legitimate problems are 1 and 5. Otherwise quit playing.
And you must have lost to me lol Silent Pav for life <3

True, if only people had the decency to just not do the other things, but its still easy to handle ( most if the time by quitting and entering a different lobby if there's a hacker etc)
#8Nervio_Posted 1/5/2013 1:31:56 PM
I agree with you on this one:

GoldeneyeFan99 posted...

As far as 1,2,3,4, and 6. There are ways around the noobs, and the gun-jackers, their noob-ness makes it either frustrating or fun to kill them; (IMO) it depends on how strategic YOU are around the map.

Someone else added a #6: Hackers, and that's the one that really REALLY annoys me, but the ones who are too obvious are not a big deal (i almost always quit the game); but the discrete ones are hard to find out, mostly because the act like legit players until either they start "halfing" you, and die after one-or-two bullets.

Or activate their auto-toobs, in which he (or she) can't die, or how about my favorite (sarcastically speaking): during the middle of a legit game, all of a sudden you just happen to die by melee EVERY time you re-spawn.

BTW, boosted 56's are fun to kill and gun-jack. :-D
Nice topic man,

Later.
---
http://CLANorg.webs.com
GE Wii FC: Nervio *o 2934-4189-0635
#9LL_rTrPosted 1/5/2013 1:40:02 PM
the hack that gives them a point when they die, this is a real one, is It not?
#10catcool246Posted 1/5/2013 6:45:09 PM(edited)
I'm 26+ and I used silenced Pav just to get the proficiency. Also, it's better for hipfiring if the need/desire arises.