Does anybody play with any of the Wii Guns (Zapper, Rail, etc)?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. GoldenEye 007
  3. Does anybody play with any of the Wii Guns (Zapper, Rail, etc)?

User Info: simbasan

simbasan
4 years ago#1
If so, which one feels the best? I have this black shooter one but it has a dumb way of utilizing the A button and there's no way to push 1 2 or the control pad so its pretty useless.

Pressing the trigger is too damn satisfying for me to give up on using one though, so I'm wondering what's recommended.

Thanks
"o"

User Info: GoldenWry

GoldenWry
4 years ago#2
Aero used to play regular wii zapper. Video below:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GIAwOitEgNo&list=UUe63y9UParXdYGiGy7kKueA&index=101
Wry

User Info: simbasan

simbasan
4 years ago#3
whoah that guy is good. I just got the game, so I'm new to FPSes on the wii, but I can already foresee how sprinting / reloading / hitting any button that isn't the trigger will be time consuming and difficult compared to just holding the remote.
"o"

User Info: apGE

apGE
4 years ago#4
I use wii zapper, a white one.
ign: SevenOfNine

User Info: GSMcQueen

GSMcQueen
4 years ago#5
If you're in the US and have a Five Below nearby get their cheap knockoff zapper for $5. The official Zapper looks like it would get in the way of pushing the buttons with that stupid dongle thing. The one I'm talking about is almost like a sawed-off shotgun. It's very compact, and fits nicely in your hands.

I recommend the Khan button layout. There's no difference between the remote+nunchuk layouts and the Zapper layouts except for buttons and gestures, so you can use either with or without a zapper. The advantage to Khan is that it allows you to melee with D-pad down and reload by shaking. That was big for me, because I was a big melee guy, amassing about 8,000 melee kills out of about 50,000 total eliminations. Meleeing with a gesture is dumb with a zapper because it makes your character whip his head around like an idiot.

Khan!!!!!
GS*McQueen / Magnet Man / #GbV

User Info: catcool246

catcool246
4 years ago#6
By no means should you use the Nyko perfect shot. I came upon it for free and even then I felt cheated.

User Info: THEMACHINE007

THEMACHINE007
4 years ago#7
Id like to convert my old nes zappers into wii controllers. Nothing line gettin a headshot on a hero with an orange handgun!
For I have the power to kill, without the power to die. THE MACHINE.

User Info: double0steve

double0steve
4 years ago#8
i like the big orange shotgun.

User Info: MrBIGsmile

MrBIGsmile
4 years ago#9
I use the Wii wheel
MrBIGsmile - sort of inactive

User Info: JmyWhsprs

JmyWhsprs
4 years ago#10
apGE posted...
I use wii zapper, a white one.

^...

Well, mine isn't so white anymore.

:3
FC: 2072-1579-5145 56-JmyWhsprs
[Chief Operator]NNID:JmyWhsprs
  1. Boards
  2. GoldenEye 007
  3. Does anybody play with any of the Wii Guns (Zapper, Rail, etc)?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived