@ ph87

#11360GEClanPosted 1/7/2013 10:48:28 PM
Fin4everz posted...
proudlyhated87 posted...
1. GameFAQs has an age requirement set at 13; something you clearly don't meet.
2. You boosted from level 9 to 56. Have some respect for the people who actually played legit.
3. You annoy me and everybody else on the boards.

Hey you nice man, your tito from conduit 2 and if you got your head out of being so good you would know im 11. Obviously your 15 and trolling people. And i went from level 34 to 56 you nice man.

Does it make you happy trolling people? If so You've got skills. And your name is Proudlyhated, Has a Thought ever occurred that you show that you're the best to Everyone on the board? Im done talking to a person much more mature than me.
#12360GEClanPosted 1/7/2013 10:52:13 PM
Fin4everz posted...
proudlyhated87 posted...
1. GameFAQs has an age requirement set at 13; something you clearly don't meet.
2. You boosted from level 9 to 56. Have some respect for the people who actually played legit.
3. You annoy me and everybody else on the boards.

Hey you nice man. *you're tito from conduit 2 and if you got your head out of being such a good guy, you would know im 11.Obviously *you're much more mature than me and trolling people. And i went from level 34 to 56 you nice man.

Does it make you happy trolling people? If so You've got skills. And your name is Proudlyhated, Has a Thought ever occurred that you wreck Everyone in ge on the board? Im done talking to a person much more mature than me.

Fix'd
#13360GEClanPosted 1/7/2013 10:55:03 PM
Fin4everz posted...
360GEClan posted...
im a troll one on these boards. I should feel bad.

Fixed.

There aren't any trolls on this board.
#14xXTORPEDOXxPosted 1/7/2013 10:57:42 PM
haha... ProudlyHated87.. it obviously hasnt occured to u that 87 might be the year he was born.. therefore making him older than 11. and much more older than 15.

im not even gonna lie to u guys, im a 14 year old kid. idgaf what u think, im one of the most mature ppl on these boards, so fins, maybe its time u stop calling out PH so much and quit calling him names like dimwit and dumb tard. and maybe he'll respect u. u gotta earn ur respect on these boards not only with skill (of which u have 0 of) but with a good competetive attitude. those 2 things makes an outstanding player. but youve got nothing so you are.....

......down here....
---
{DT}TORPEDO--Challenges accepted
FC:1581-5556-3344
#15itsover8999Posted 1/7/2013 11:01:49 PM
ronXwhite posted...
nobody likes anyone in this thread.

wait... s***

don't worry i still <3 you
---
NNID: Kadurrpee
#16ProudlyHated87Posted 1/7/2013 11:08:48 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#17360GEClanPosted 1/7/2013 11:10:22 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#18itsover8999Posted 1/7/2013 11:10:47 PM
heres my secret handshake

.........\.................'...../
..........''...........''...\.......... _.ทด
............\..............(
..............\.............\...\.......... _.ทด
............\..............(
..............\.............\...
---
NNID: Kadurrpee
#19MrRed_Am_IPosted 1/8/2013 12:08:21 AM
xXTORPEDOXx posted...
haha... ProudlyHated87.. it obviously hasnt occured to u that 87 might be the year he was born.. therefore making him older than 11. and much more older than 15.

im not even gonna lie to u guys, im a 14 year old kid. idgaf what u think, im one of the most mature ppl on these boards, so fins, maybe its time u stop calling out PH so much and quit calling him names like dimwit and dumb tard. and maybe he'll respect u. u gotta earn ur respect on these boards not only with skill (of which u have 0 of) but with a good competetive attitude. those 2 things makes an outstanding player. but youve got nothing so you are....

......down here....

Um your are most definitely not one of the most mature people on this board...
---
)Sobek( of the Egyptian Gods Clan
#20360GEClanPosted 1/8/2013 12:15:37 AM
MrRed_Am_I posted...
xXTORPEDOXx posted...

im not even gonna lie to u guys, im a 14 year old kid. idgaf what u think, im one of the most mature ppl on these boards, so fins, maybe its time u stop calling out PH so much and quit calling him names like dimwit and dumb tard. and maybe he'll respect u. u gotta earn ur respect on these boards not only with skill (of which u have 0 of) but with a good competetive attitude. those 2 things makes an outstanding player. but youve got nothing so you are....

......down here....

Um your are most definitely not one of the most mature people on this board...

Tell Horus to stop spamming so much!! Just had a match with him and he was doing everything in the book that people would get angry about.