why do you play this game when Legends is so much better?

#111Brontide75(Topic Creator)Posted 1/9/2013 9:16:41 AM
RS_YELARAKA posted...
LOL this dude is comical.

There is nothing wrong with my 30/10mbps high speed internet. My laptop pings out anywhere from 15-30. I have ZERO lag on MW3 and that was when I had 15/5mbps speed through the same company. As far as BOPS2 goes MANY people have the lag comp issue. On Legends every friend and person I knew who played it had the same under water lag issue. Legends lag has some to do with a very low population therefore you fall into very incompatible and unfavorable lobbies. The horrid framerate and lag is also just a matter of bad programming. For example in campaign you get lag..... go down to the bottom of smelting room location where you take photographs and you will experience issues. Or on the mission where you need to infiltrate the Vault, at the beginning when you are constantly being rushed by enemies there is issues. Bag game programming.

And I could give 2 turdnuggets about how intelligent you wanna portray yourself. Its a video game forum not a college essay assignment. SMD

Yelaraka please calm down, I'm just stating facts. Your ISP can help you. They have the resources to do so. You need their guidance.
---
NNID: RedSteel15
#112Brontide75(Topic Creator)Posted 1/9/2013 10:32:05 AM
JmyWhsprs posted...
The kind of lag that I got from GE was so bad that I just shut down and stopped talking about it...

I've been playing Legends for 3 weeks now , 1 instance of lag...

What said about the controls it's true but I only see that as a challenge.
- The game is "inspired" By GE so much that the Heroes still have the same sayings when they yell at you for losing. lol
- I just unlocked the strata and am going to put rapid-fire and a compensator on it (reduces recoil).

Idk..... Meow :3

You saw it here first, folks!! Yet ANOTHER satisfied gamer of Legends! :D
Get this game today knowing it will go above and beyond all of your expectations! It is very similar to GE in gameplay.
---
#113Thecross10Posted 1/9/2013 10:36:23 AM
Brontide75 posted...
JmyWhsprs posted...
The kind of lag that I got from GE was so bad that I just shut down and stopped talking about it...

- The game is "inspired" By GE so much that the Heroes still have the same sayings when they yell at you for losing. lol
- I just unlocked the strata and am going to put rapid-fire and a compensator on it (reduces recoil).

Thereis truth in this statement that both games plavery similar........they both play like garbage!! :)

Get this game today knowing it will go above and beyond all of your expectations! It is very similar to GE in gameplay.

---
PS3: bringthe10pain
GE WII: Major Pain/ XmasNOOB 106429789364
#114Skatz95Posted 1/9/2013 11:15:14 AM
I don't play this game anymore because it is one of the worst FPS ever! I'm not getting legends because I don't play that CoD crap.
---
MKWii fc: 4341-9153-2733
#115TrencheePosted 1/9/2013 11:18:41 AM
Brontide75 posted...
JmyWhsprs posted...

• What said about the controls it's true but I only see that as a challenge.

Idk..... Meow :3™

You can't say yet another when you've already credited Jmy for liking Legends.

Unless there's a parade of Jmy's over at Legends, in which case it's even worse of a game. x:
---
3590-0589-7276 - CLOYSTER* Skype: trenchee1121
5245-9066-0669 - THE TRENCH "Only COWARDS use silencers!"
#116coreyerbPosted 1/9/2013 11:53:43 AM
RS_YELARAKA posted...
Legends is full of lag. Its not the same type of lag as BOPS2 though.

True, but I can adjust to Legends. All it is is a bit choppy with certain hosts (you stutter step after sprinting, for example, like GE). With BO2, like you said it puts you behind and you are dead before you can react, or your bullets don't register.

BO2 lag gets me killed constantly, easily half my deaths. Legends I don't think I've been killed once because of lag.

Everyone on BO2 board complains about lag deaths. No one on Wii U Legends has had a problem. We all notice it, but it's minor and doesn't impact how we're able to compete.
---
NNID: LoeliaPonsonby / iS*LoPo - http://ironsightge.webs.com
#117coreyerbPosted 1/9/2013 11:54:41 AM
Brontide75 posted...

You're kidding me, right?

If not, GGs yesterday.
---
NNID: LoeliaPonsonby / iS*LoPo - http://ironsightge.webs.com
#118Brontide75(Topic Creator)Posted 1/9/2013 1:13:49 PM
coreyerb posted...
Brontide75 posted...

You're kidding me, right?

If not, GGs yesterday.

You too as well sir, don't let your gameplay from yesterday get you down. Patience with this game is a virtue and will lay the foundation for the future. You'll get better with time.
---
#119Brontide75(Topic Creator)Posted 1/9/2013 1:47:11 PM
Skatz95 posted...
I don't play this game anymore because it is one of the worst FPS ever! I'm not getting legends because I don't play that CoD crap.

This is Legends, not CoD. CoD is a different genre alltogether.
---
#120tk_vPosted 1/9/2013 2:31:13 PM
JmyWhsprs posted...

Play Moar GE
---
56-V * RTMmagnet * BulletSponge * Melee Practitioner
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheTsujigiri?feature=mhee