why do you play this game when Legends is so much better?

#141DaisyFan007Posted 1/11/2013 12:36:09 PM
Not trying to burst your bubble Original poster, Eurocom has close not long time ago i believe so there no more chance there patch, at far i know, Also then you meant GoldenEye is inactive i believe you meant GER? since GER isn't played this much online then GEWII. Also just GER was my last bond game for the moment since Legends is indeed close to GER in term of gameplay/view so why bother trying to get this one if it the same one i just bought a year ago, do you get it? there more good games around then just a Bond or any kind of FPS in the market at the moment.
#142TrencheePosted 1/11/2013 12:38:33 PM
Brontide75 posted...
BLITZFTW posted...
Brontide75 posted...
Gamersaurus is VERY real, Sir. Unfortunately it is by invitation only, similar to the eppervesant Eurocom newsletter.

I am not a sir

What a dunderhead I made myself out to be..
I.. am.. SO sorry, please except my whole-hearted apology. I thought... I thought I was speaking to an adult of similar age as my own, or "peer" if you will. At any rate, Gamersaurus is still VERY real, little boy. Ask Santa for Legends this Christmas knowing you'll be of ELITE status among gamers worldwide!!!

You're not a man if you don't have bewb radar.
---
3590-0589-7276 - CLOYSTER* Skype: trenchee1121
5245-9066-0669 - THE TRENCH "Only COWARDS use silencers!"
#143double0stevePosted 1/11/2013 12:50:33 PM
Brontide75 posted...
BLITZFTW posted...
Brontide75 posted...
Gamersaurus is VERY real, Sir. Unfortunately it is by invitation only, similar to the eppervesant Eurocom newsletter.

I am not a sir

I.. am.. SO sorry, please except my whole-hearted apology. I thought... I thought I was speaking to an adult of similar age as my own, or "peer" if you will. At any rate, Gamersaurus is still VERY real, little boy. Ask Santa for Legends this Christmas knowing you'll be of ELITE status among gamers worldwide!!!

you should probably refrain from calling meghan a little boy.
#144Brontide75(Topic Creator)Posted 1/11/2013 12:51:04 PM
DaisyFan007 posted...
Not trying to burst your bubble Original poster, Eurocom has close not long time ago i believe so there no more chance there patch, at far i know, Also then you meant GoldenEye is inactive i believe you meant GER? since GER isn't played this much online then GEWII. Also just GER was my last bond game for the moment since Legends is indeed close to GER in term of gameplay/view so why bother trying to get this one if it the same one i just bought a year ago, do you get it? there more good games around then just a Bond or any kind of FPS in the market at the moment.

Legends is exactly like GE007 in gameplay in its totalitarianism. GE:Reloaded is not attainable for the Wii System Network. There is no bubble to rupture here, friend.
---
NNID: RedSteel15
#145Brontide75(Topic Creator)Posted 1/11/2013 12:57:43 PM
double0steve posted...
Brontide75 posted...
BLITZFTW posted...
Brontide75 posted...

I am not a sir

you should probably refrain from calling meghan a little boy.

I am utterly speechless. I beg Meghan's pardon where ever she may be. Please know I meant no ill will, my new comrade :D
---
#146double0stevePosted 1/11/2013 1:04:38 PM
i also saw your deleted post. which i thought was weird that people kept arguing with you.
#147litho347Posted 1/11/2013 1:14:25 PM
Brontide75 posted...
BLITZFTW posted...
Brontide75 posted...

I am not a sir

not sure what the deleted post said, but do you really need to see it to sit back and laugh at this? if this gets any better, it may approach threads related to TFG and popsicle stick wiimote modifications. i'll say it again, hats off to Brontide. comedy gold.
---
iS* Mr. Snrub / PinkFlag / CRUDOS
http://www.youtube.com/user/bluegoldandgreen
#148Brontide75(Topic Creator)Posted 1/11/2013 2:10:04 PM
litho347 posted...
Brontide75 posted...
BLITZFTW posted...
Brontide75 posted...

I am not a sir

not sure what the deleted post said, but do you really need to see it to sit back and laugh at this? if this gets any better, it may approach threads related to TFG and popsicle stick wiimote modifications. i'll say it again, hats off to Brontide. comedy gold.

In response to your inquiry of the subject matter contained in the ever-evasive "deleted post", the world may never know..
As far as the comedy, well, just stop by LegendsLegendaryChatofLegends.com, we're rated #1 ......on my street..... according to my neighbor. But that's neither here-nor-there. Stop by anytime, new best friend. Bring your own soda. We'll share tales of our exploits on Legends!!
---