why do you play this game when Legends is so much better?

#31CygnusEchoPosted 1/7/2013 9:44:26 PM
Rollbar_RTM posted...
If me move to legends we can't haxx in that game :(

Everybody that plays ge 007 haxx and uses homebrew, we love haxx, that's why Ge>Legends now and always.

---
We are.......MK ERMAC
((((4893 9284 3912)))
#32Fin4everzPosted 1/7/2013 9:51:02 PM
Betrayer-Bot posted...
alt + idiot

Qft
---
Trying to join sixers! GE fc: 4595 6323 1384
#33kristianj99Posted 1/8/2013 12:41:21 AM
007 Legends community is smaller than the GE community.
---
GE - Trvlyan[E7], level 51, FC: 151739886145
NNID - kristianj99
#34LL_rTrPosted 1/8/2013 12:55:37 AM
Brontide75 posted...
TampaBondo posted...
Are you making it? pft.

Dual analog is great for driving r/c cars. I highly recommend trying it. I would let "wiimote users" keep playing GE a game Gamers Monthly is already calling "Game of the decade."

QFT

speak on advertiser.
#35-Hypnos-Posted 1/8/2013 12:58:27 AM
Brontide75 posted...
THEMACHINE007 posted...
You obviously haven't played this game TC.

I have and it was great while it was lasted but this game isn't active anymore. If you want a true FPS, buy Legends. It has everything GE has to offer plus some.

So here you are telling us that ge is not active and that legends is better? So why are you here on this board saying that legends needs more players?.....
---
-Hypnos- ge greekgods clan.
#36coreyerbPosted 1/8/2013 1:09:04 AM
WiiGamer87 posted...
I tried to buy Legends @ Wal-Mart but they didn't have it so I had to settle on COD instead :s. I hate to give in to that franchise after being a life long GE fan, but oh well.

Try Target? They'll list it online if they carry it. Both are good, but for different reasons. BO2 hasn't stolen my soul yet.
---
NNID: LoeliaPonsonby / iS*LoPo - http://ironsightge.webs.com
#37Brontide75(Topic Creator)Posted 1/8/2013 4:08:52 AM
coreyerb posted...
WiiGamer87 posted...
I tried to buy Legends @ Wal-Mart but they didn't have it so I had to settle on COD instead :s. I hate to give in to that franchise after being a life long GE fan, but oh well.

Try Target? They'll list it online if they carry it. Both are good, but for different reasons. BO2 hasn't stolen my soul yet.

I knew I'd have a friend here. BUT
While BO2 is a nice game, shouldn't you be dedicating more free time to the glory that is Legends?
#38GoldenWryPosted 1/8/2013 4:18:25 AM
-Hypnos- posted...
Brontide75 posted...
THEMACHINE007 posted...

I have and it was great while it was lasted but this game isn't active anymore. If you want a true FPS, buy Legends. It has everything GE has to offer plus some.

So here you are telling us that ge is not active and that legends is better? So why are you here on this board saying that legends needs more players?.....

My thoughts exactly
---
Wry
#39JmyWhsprsPosted 1/8/2013 4:59:41 AM
Ignoring OP's terrible approach to get new people playing....

Legends is pretty damn addicting. I've been a zapper user since GE's launch.I thought I couldn't adapt to analog....it took one day.

Gamegod of Legends = Renfreak
---
FC: 2072-1579-5145 56-JmyWhsprs
[Chief Operator]NNID:JmyWhsprs
#40Brontide75(Topic Creator)Posted 1/8/2013 5:10:52 AM
GoldenWry posted...
-Hypnos- posted...
Brontide75 posted...
THEMACHINE007 posted...

My thoughts exactly

Okay, the numbers for Legends is kinda low, there's some modes that don't have lobbies. Just trying to make offer of friendship and welcome everybody to the boards. Welcome everybody!!!