why do you play this game when Legends is so much better?

#41Brontide75(Topic Creator)Posted 1/8/2013 6:22:08 AM
JmyWhsprs posted...
Ignoring OP's terrible approach to get new people playing....

Legends is pretty damn addicting. I've been a zapper user since GE's launch.I thought I couldn't adapt to analog....it took one day.

Hey there fellow gamer. Just so you know Eurocom is coming out with a wiimote patch. So that means Zapper for you!! If I were you I would feel comfortable in purchasing this game mate. No worries.
#42titoDiazPosted 1/8/2013 6:23:46 AM
Legends sucks my dik
#43Brontide75(Topic Creator)Posted 1/8/2013 6:41:33 AM
titoDiaz posted...
Legends sucks my dik

Just give it a try mate. If you don't care for it you can take it a local retailer near you for a full refund.
#44JmyWhsprsPosted 1/8/2013 7:11:39 AM
Brontide75 posted...
JmyWhsprs posted...

Legends is pretty damn addicting. I've been a zapper user since GE's launch.I thought I couldn't adapt to analog....it took one day.

Hey there fellow gamer. Just so you know Eurocom is coming out with a wiimote patch. So that means Zapper for you!! If I were you I would feel comfortable in purchasing this game mate. No worries.

^ If that patch did actually come to fruition, more than half the board members here would migrate/split their time between GE and Legends.
---
FC: 2072-1579-5145 56-JmyWhsprs
[Chief Operator]NNID:JmyWhsprs
#45Brontide75(Topic Creator)Posted 1/8/2013 7:48:23 AM
JmyWhsprs posted...
Brontide75 posted...
JmyWhsprs posted...

^ If that patch did actually come to fruition, more than half the board members here would migrate/split their time between GE and Legends.

They did it for BO2, Legends is next, mate :D
#46litho347Posted 1/8/2013 7:59:15 AM
i like this guy's humor.
---
iS* Mr. Snrub / PinkFlag / CRUDOS
http://www.youtube.com/user/bluegoldandgreen
#47kid0loverPosted 1/8/2013 8:08:51 AM
Brontide75 posted...
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]

lol i was wondering where this post went. Your secret is safe with me...
#48roboman125Posted 1/8/2013 8:15:17 AM
kid0lover posted...
Brontide75 posted...
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]

lol i was wondering where this post went. Your secret is safe with me...

Lol, same here XD
---
Roboman[DS] GE:007- 3899 1833 4924
MHTri: Masahiro the Drunken Fisherman and Joat Blader.
#49Brontide75(Topic Creator)Posted 1/8/2013 8:25:40 AM
litho347 posted...
i like this guy's humor.

There's plenty more where that came from.. and that place is called Legends. It is the quintessential gamers' game. Frustation, joy, loss, gain, a true test of the human spirit..and we have a few laughs here and there as well... just overall enjoyment for the player. It's the embodiment of true greatness. Eurocom really stepped up on this one. Stop by if this sounds intriguing to you :D
#50litho347Posted 1/8/2013 8:28:50 AM
Brontide75 posted...
litho347 posted...
i like this guy's humor.

There's plenty more where that came from.. and that place is called Legends. It is the quintessential gamers' game. Frustation, joy, loss, gain, a true test of the human spirit..and we have a few laughs here and there as well... just overall enjoyment for the player. It's the embodiment of true greatness. Eurocom really stepped up on this one. Stop by if this sounds intriguing to you :D

Monorail!... Monorail!...
---
iS* Mr. Snrub / PinkFlag / CRUDOS
http://www.youtube.com/user/bluegoldandgreen