why do you play this game when Legends is so much better?

#91echronoPosted 1/8/2013 5:08:54 PM
I agree.

League of Legends is so much better.
---
businessasusual.bau
#92Hyperion_GEPosted 1/8/2013 5:38:10 PM
Brontide75 posted...
Hyperion_GE posted...
Brontide75 posted...
HITSQUAD187 posted...
tk_v posted...
COD has 4500 players on a good day

Legends has 45

lol at both those numbers

H!tSquat sir, do not buy into this OBVIOUSLY unresearched farce by your fellow board member. I assure you you'll find no folly or inaccuracies when I tell you it's closer to 1.1 million online at any given moment. Buy with confidence :D

Why people continue to argue with you is a mystery to me; your numbers are not even close to believable.

Let me answer your question WITH a question. Have you done any research to state such a claim? As for myself.. that answer is yes. I even have Eurocom's e-mail address SAVED in my contact list. Now how many people can say that? The answer is very few I can assure you.

http://www.vgchartz.com/game/70957/007-legends/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wii_U

Your idiotic claim is idiotic. Vgcharts haz 007 Legends at around 30,000 copies sold, and I somehow doubt that they are off by at least 1,070,000 copies. And that would mean that 100% of all players are playing 24hrs a day, 7 days a week, so a game with an average online base of 1.1 million is probably past at least 5 million copies sold. And that seems a bit off to say that at least 20% of ALL sold copies are being used online at any given time.

There have also only been 2 million or so Wii U's sold, period. It is ridiculous to say that Legends has sold 1.1 million copies, let alone has 1.1 million players online at any time.

Lol @ having Eurocom's email address. Any idiot could find Eurocom's email address.
---
-Hyperion-, Titan of Light, the newest member of the Greek God clan.
http://gegreekgods.webs.com
#93Brontide75(Topic Creator)Posted 1/8/2013 5:58:49 PM
Your findings are unfounded friend as Wiki is subject to outside contamination from everyday users. Anyone can change information on said page, which you sir, have clearly done before posting. As far as the e-mail address goes.. I'm part of an elite group of gamers with access to Eurocom via e-mail. They even let me subscribe so I can receive updates about new games and products before they are sold to the public.
---
NNID: RedSteel15
#94Hyperion_GEPosted 1/8/2013 6:37:19 PM
Brontide75 posted...
Your findings are unfounded friend as Wiki is subject to outside contamination from everyday users. Anyone can change information on said page, which you sir, have clearly done before posting. As far as the e-mail address goes.. I'm part of an elite group of gamers with access to Eurocom via e-mail. They even let me subscribe so I can receive updates about new games and products before they are sold to the public.

Troll confirmed. No point addressing the idiocy in this post, and this will be my last response.

Also, almost every single company sends out newsletters... whoops, I mean "elite core updates". Eurocom is bankrupt too, thanks to Legends and Reloaded, so they won't actually have any new products.
---
-Hyperion-, Titan of Light, the newest member of the Greek God clan.
http://gegreekgods.webs.com
#95Brontide75(Topic Creator)Posted 1/8/2013 6:48:21 PM
Hyperion_GE posted...
Brontide75 posted...

Troll confirmed. No point addressing the idiocy in this post, and this will be my last response.

Also, almost every single company sends out newsletters... whoops, I mean "elite core updates". Eurocom is bankrupt too, thanks to Legends and Reloaded, so they won't actually have any new products.

Let's not get irrational, let us keep the lines of communication open during this ultimatum. Just admit that your argument is farce and I'll let you purchase this game. By this game, I mean Legends.
---
NNID: RedSteel15
#96zukovsky27Posted 1/8/2013 7:52:24 PM
I only made it through page five of this joke. This guy is ridiculous and sounds like a robot advertising a bad game.
---
SpeakNoEvil, the[C]AT, #SuperTramp
FC: 3593-3018-3090
#97coreyerbPosted 1/8/2013 8:08:12 PM
zukovsky27 posted...
I only made it through page five of this joke. This guy is ridiculous and sounds like a robot advertising a bad game.

Reading comprehension is an underrated skill. Also, set to display 50 posts per page and save yourself some clicking.
---
NNID: LoeliaPonsonby / iS*LoPo - http://ironsightge.webs.com
#98zukovsky27Posted 1/8/2013 8:10:21 PM
coreyerb posted...
zukovsky27 posted...

Reading comprehension is an underrated skill. Also, set to display 50 posts per page and save yourself some clicking.

I actually didn't know you could do that. Thank you.
---
SpeakNoEvil, the[C]AT, #SuperTramp
FC: 3593-3018-3090
#99coreyerbPosted 1/8/2013 8:11:49 PM
As much as I enjoy satire, is it incomprehensible that some of us might enjoy different things from others? Remember when the internet laughed at GoldenEye Wii as a money-grab remake? Oops, turns out we have fun despite its flaws. Same with Legends.

I have Legends and BO2 and for me, it's not even close. BO2 is reduced to constant lag comp complaining, while Legends actually feels like GE, where if you have skill you know which firefights you'll win.
---
NNID: LoeliaPonsonby / iS*LoPo - http://ironsightge.webs.com
#100Fire_PloverPosted 1/8/2013 8:21:35 PM
coreyerb posted...
As much as I enjoy satire, is it incomprehensible that some of us might enjoy different things from others? Remember when the internet laughed at GoldenEye Wii as a money-grab remake? Oops, turns out we have fun despite its flaws. Same with Legends.

I have Legends and BO2 and for me, it's not even close. BO2 is reduced to constant lag comp complaining, while Legends actually feels like GE, where if you have skill you know which firefights you'll win.

Reading through this thread, TC is the reason people are responding the way they are. If TC actually had any valid points and didn't sound like some Nigerian scam (Greetings, friend, I am in the middle of a transfer of 1.1 million units of 007 Legends), people would probably be inclined to maybe take this as a serious topic.

Also, no Wiimote support. Pretty sure Eurocom died, so no chance of a patch either. If I wanted a dual analog shooter, I'd play my Xbox.
---
GoldenEye: Aether'/RC : 0953-0826-2559 | NNID: FruitNukes
http://www.youtube.com/aethergoldeneye | www.bushleaguegaming.com