GE wii freeze

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. GoldenEye 007
  3. GE wii freeze

User Info: apGE

apGE
3 years ago#1
Usually happens once a week or so, depending on how much I play. It has happened 4 times today, and it started making a high pitch noise when it freezes. I don't know what causes them. Should I be worried since the freezes are increasing?
ign: SevenOfNine

User Info: Fin4everz

Fin4everz
3 years ago#2
apGE posted...
Usually happens once a week or so, depending on how much I play. It has happened 4 times today, and it started making a high pitch noise when it freezes. I don't know what causes them. Should I be worried since the freezes are increasing?

No, the wii freezes when glitches,bad connect and lag
Trying to join sixers! GE fc: 4595 6323 1384

User Info: Trenchee

Trenchee
3 years ago#3
The noise is fine, no worries.

My wii freezes like 10 times a day if you haven't noticed how much I go on and offline already haha. It shouldn't be an issue though as the freezes mostly occur due to connection problems.
3590-0589-7276 - CLOYSTER* Skype: trenchee1121
5245-9066-0669 - THE TRENCH "Only COWARDS use silencers!"

apGE
3 years ago#4
Trenchee posted...
The noise is fine, no worries.

My wii freezes like 10 times a day if you haven't noticed how much I go on and offline already haha. It shouldn't be an issue though as the freezes mostly occur due to connection problems.

haha!!!!! I was kinda curious about that.

At first it only froze in really laggy matches and it got way worse seconds before it froze. But today its been 50/50. I was just playing a match and the whole round was great, I was doing great and then it started lagging all of a sudden for like 30 sec and froze.

User Info: TampaBondo

TampaBondo
3 years ago#5
When was the last time you changed the oil in your Wii? Old cars like these need proper maintenance!
Proud member of the 007 Embassy [E7] clan!
TmpaBndo[E7] FC: 0605-5154-0786

apGE
3 years ago#6
TampaBondo posted...
When was the last time you changed the oil in your Wii? Old cars like these need proper maintenance!

ha. ha. ha. lol.

User Info: litho347

litho347
3 years ago#7
i know folks normally go the connection route with this and not the hardware route, and i know correlation is not causation, but i was in the same spot several months ago with frequent "buzz" freezes. i changed my optical drive out because of the other issues related to disc read errors, and in the last 2 to 3 months since then, i have had only a handful of freezes. maybe once every 2 or 3 weeks. again, could be because of other factors, but throwing it out there for folks more knowledgable than me.
iS* Mr. Snrub / PinkFlag / CRUDOS
http://www.youtube.com/user/bluegoldandgreen

User Info: MK_Kitana

MK_Kitana
3 years ago#8
litho347 posted...
i know folks normally go the connection route with this and not the hardware route, and i know correlation is not causation, but i was in the same spot several months ago with frequent "buzz" freezes. i changed my optical drive out because of the other issues related to disc read errors, and in the last 2 to 3 months since then, i have had only a handful of freezes. maybe once every 2 or 3 weeks. again, could be because of other factors, but throwing it out there for folks more knowledgable than me.

Bragger
http://m.gamefaqs.com/boards/979854-meghans-abc123

User Info: hassolee

hassolee
3 years ago#9
Here lately I've been locking up after picking "Conflict", maybe 2 or three times in a row. Doesn't seem to do it when I pick any other mode.

User Info: StarGrox

StarGrox
3 years ago#10
This happens to me, except it does it on single player too. I was once at a cutscene at the end of a mission...and it froze. i had to do the whole thing again.
btw. new here. is there a list of board user's names?
3ds FC: 0173-1482-2830. Official Mage of the Angel Strikers. "If it makes sense then it must make dollars"
  1. Boards
  2. GoldenEye 007
  3. GE wii freeze

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived