GE wii freeze

#1apGEPosted 1/7/2013 8:12:01 PM
Usually happens once a week or so, depending on how much I play. It has happened 4 times today, and it started making a high pitch noise when it freezes. I don't know what causes them. Should I be worried since the freezes are increasing?
---
ign: SevenOfNine
#2Fin4everzPosted 1/7/2013 8:14:13 PM
apGE posted...
Usually happens once a week or so, depending on how much I play. It has happened 4 times today, and it started making a high pitch noise when it freezes. I don't know what causes them. Should I be worried since the freezes are increasing?

No, the wii freezes when glitches,bad connect and lag
---
Trying to join sixers! GE fc: 4595 6323 1384
#3TrencheePosted 1/7/2013 8:15:13 PM
The noise is fine, no worries.

My wii freezes like 10 times a day if you haven't noticed how much I go on and offline already haha. It shouldn't be an issue though as the freezes mostly occur due to connection problems.
---
3590-0589-7276 - CLOYSTER* Skype: trenchee1121
5245-9066-0669 - THE TRENCH "Only COWARDS use silencers!"
#4apGE(Topic Creator)Posted 1/7/2013 8:21:41 PM
Trenchee posted...
The noise is fine, no worries.

My wii freezes like 10 times a day if you haven't noticed how much I go on and offline already haha. It shouldn't be an issue though as the freezes mostly occur due to connection problems.

haha!!!!! I was kinda curious about that.

At first it only froze in really laggy matches and it got way worse seconds before it froze. But today its been 50/50. I was just playing a match and the whole round was great, I was doing great and then it started lagging all of a sudden for like 30 sec and froze.
---
#5TampaBondoPosted 1/7/2013 8:39:50 PM
When was the last time you changed the oil in your Wii? Old cars like these need proper maintenance!
---
Proud member of the 007 Embassy [E7] clan!
TmpaBndo[E7] FC: 0605-5154-0786
#6apGE(Topic Creator)Posted 1/8/2013 6:14:41 AM
TampaBondo posted...
When was the last time you changed the oil in your Wii? Old cars like these need proper maintenance!

ha. ha. ha. lol.
---
#7litho347Posted 1/8/2013 6:24:36 AM
i know folks normally go the connection route with this and not the hardware route, and i know correlation is not causation, but i was in the same spot several months ago with frequent "buzz" freezes. i changed my optical drive out because of the other issues related to disc read errors, and in the last 2 to 3 months since then, i have had only a handful of freezes. maybe once every 2 or 3 weeks. again, could be because of other factors, but throwing it out there for folks more knowledgable than me.
---
iS* Mr. Snrub / PinkFlag / CRUDOS
http://www.youtube.com/user/bluegoldandgreen
#8MK_KitanaPosted 1/8/2013 11:18:22 AM
litho347 posted...
i know folks normally go the connection route with this and not the hardware route, and i know correlation is not causation, but i was in the same spot several months ago with frequent "buzz" freezes. i changed my optical drive out because of the other issues related to disc read errors, and in the last 2 to 3 months since then, i have had only a handful of freezes. maybe once every 2 or 3 weeks. again, could be because of other factors, but throwing it out there for folks more knowledgable than me.

Bragger
---
http://m.gamefaqs.com/boards/979854-meghans-abc123
#9hassoleePosted 1/8/2013 1:38:28 PM
Here lately I've been locking up after picking "Conflict", maybe 2 or three times in a row. Doesn't seem to do it when I pick any other mode.
#10StarGroxPosted 1/9/2013 7:20:45 AM
This happens to me, except it does it on single player too. I was once at a cutscene at the end of a mission...and it froze. i had to do the whole thing again.
btw. new here. is there a list of board user's names?
---
3ds FC: 0173-1482-2830. Official Mage of the Angel Strikers. "If it makes sense then it must make dollars"