Introduction and GG's thread

#1YoshimtsuPosted 1/15/2013 11:41:52 AM
Let me introduce myself, my name is //Yoshimitsu and just joined SM about a week ago.
You would usually see me in Tekken and Soul Calibur, but i've decided to trade in the sword for guns.
Only level 30 so far, since i just created a new account a few days ago.
I wanna thank all the of the SM members for taking me in their clan and for the warm welcome.
We allready had some EPIC matches, hope we'll have allot more.

@[CD]Skilled,[CD]MeleeU,T!CT[O]C[Z],O]LouLou[Z,Snuggies,[DS]Unknown,>ARCBEETLE< >ROKUSHO<.
GG'S, hope we can play side by side again sometime soon.

@THE STENCH,THE SHOT,THE NOSE
Trench,I saw that post in PoloKing's thread.
If i recall...i quit your match ONCE, due too proxies/toob fest.
I've made you go negativ on my main ALLOT.
I don't know where all the hate is coming from, but i got a feeling it's cause THE SHOT and THE NOSE got their asses kicked on a whole new level that day.
VS Shot 30-5 on Archives and he rq's at 119 points.
Next match VS THE NOSE and THE SHOT both spamming proxies/masties/camping and silencers and we still won with 120-16.
THE says to suposed to be the highest elites, but i very much doubt that.
Especially if you go against your own principles and use the stuff you hate to be used against yourself.

@Sonic,Fifer*,&Merkoz,-Metis-,[RS]Goldie,[G6]PoloKing,56Yoshi and all other players i've played the past few days.
GG'S, hope to run into you guys on the battlefield again soon.
Does anyone care to swap Fc's?

@Trev[E7]
I think you owe me an apoligy ;)
GG

Roll with honor and pride, // Yoshimitsu
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5cA6fh5FhI
#2roboman125Posted 1/15/2013 11:55:12 AM
Who is DS Unknown?
---
Roboman[DS] GE:007- 3899 1833 4924
MHTri: Masahiro the Drunken Fisherman and Joat Blader.
#3CatchMyFade16Posted 1/15/2013 11:56:26 AM
Kunimitsu > you
---
Robot Master Elec Man- FC: 0162-2002-1516
PSN: Elec_Man1
#4MK_KitanaPosted 1/15/2013 11:56:46 AM
I played u. Gg
#5TrencheePosted 1/15/2013 12:00:04 PM
Yoshimtsu posted...
Let me introduce myself, my name is //Yoshimitsu and just joined SM about a week ago.
You would usually see me in Tekken and Soul Calibur, but i've decided to trade in the sword for guns.
I wanna thank all the of the SM members for taking me in their clan and for the warm welcome.

@[CD]Skilled,[CD]MeleeU,T!CT[O]C[Z],O]LouLou[Z,Snuggies,[DS]Unknown,>ARCBEETLE< >ROKUSHO<.

I don't know where all the hate is coming from, but i got a feeling it's cause THE SHOT and THE NOSE got their asses kicked on a whole new level that day.
Next match VS THE NOSE and THE SHOT both spamming proxies/masties/camping and silencers and we still won with 120-16.
Especially if you go against your own principles and use the stuff you hate to be used against yourself.

@Sonic,Fifer*,&Merkoz,-Metis-,[RS]Goldie,[G6]PoloKing,56Yoshi and all other players i've played the past few days.

@Trev[E7]
GG

lol... There was no hate. I was just merely stating that you started to become suspicious quitting so much. As for your post, it's pretty much full of lies. I have alts too and once again, you've quit every time. At least 7 matches, not 1 lol. You were negative or barely positive every match, I might add.

I wasn't calling you out. I was just wondering why you left alot. IRL? Freezes? Party invites? I get those all the time too and I quit. But even on my bad days, I rarely go negative. At events, with MK, iS* and even your fellow clanmates. I consistently put up positive numbers, not that I'm bragging or saying I'm better.

But anyway... There was really no need to retaliate, especially with lies.
---
3590-0589-7276 - CLOYSTER* Skype: trenchee1121
5245-9066-0669 - THE TRENCH "Only COWARDS use silencers!"
#6THEMACHINE007Posted 1/15/2013 12:01:27 PM
Heh, I owned you quite badly. It's funny how you left my name out. GGs hope to c you again
---
For I have the power to kill, without the power to die. THE MACHINE.
#7Yoshimtsu(Topic Creator)Posted 1/15/2013 12:16:42 PM
Trenchee posted...
Yoshimtsu posted...

@Trev[E7]
GG

lol... There was no hate. I was just merely stating that you started to become suspicious quitting so much. As for your post, it's pretty much full of lies. I have alts too and once again, you've quit every time. At least 7 matches, not 1 lol. You were negative or barely positive every match, I might add.

I wasn't calling you out. I was just wondering why you left alot. IRL? Freezes? Party invites? I get those all the time too and I quit. But even on my bad days, I rarely go negative. At events, with MK, iS* and even your fellow clanmates. I consistently put up positive numbers, not that I'm bragging or saying I'm better.

I highly doubt it, I only quit against Proxerton and toob fests especially since i didn't unlock minesweeper yet by that time.
Lies about what?

@THE MACHINE
Haven't even played against you yet...

@Galaxy
Where's Dave @? <3
#8goldie1967Posted 1/15/2013 12:17:07 PM
Hi there... yeah ggs for the games we've played. I've actually run into you on my alt too.

You seem to be playing at the same times as me, if you think i will host for you then i wouldn't mind adding you to Goldie. Otherwise i wouldn't want to burden you with hosting for me, the road to 56 is long lol :)
---
[RS]Goldie fc 4383-2635-7130 -Poseidon- fc 5299-9678-2804
GOLDEEN* fc 2539-7195-3550 http://www.youtube.com/user/MrRSGoldie/videos
#9TrencheePosted 1/15/2013 12:25:03 PM
Yoshimtsu posted...
Trenchee posted...
Yoshimtsu posted...

@Trev[E7]
GG

I highly doubt it, I only quit against Proxerton and toob fests especially since i didn't unlock minesweeper yet by that time.
Lies about what?

@THE MACHINE

@Galaxy
Where's Dave @? <3

You said 1 game when I can assure you it wasn't only 1. You said you make me go neg alot on your main but nobody, alt or not, main or not, Cyber or not, makes me go neg alot, unless I'm hammered lmao.

Anyway, you're not a bad player. I just assumed things were fishy cause of the amount of quits + others saying the same thing. I could care less though. If you're Cyber from the grave going for a 5+ KDR, go for it.
---
3590-0589-7276 - CLOYSTER* Skype: trenchee1121
5245-9066-0669 - THE TRENCH "Only COWARDS use silencers!"
#10CatchMyFade16Posted 1/15/2013 12:27:33 PM
Yoshimtsu posted...
Trenchee posted...
Yoshimtsu posted...

@Trev[E7]
GG

Lies about what?

@THE MACHINE

@Galaxy
Where's Dave @? <3

Hmm.... Alt
---
Robot Master Elec Man- FC: 0162-2002-1516
PSN: Elec_Man1