Spamming RANT.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. GoldenEye 007
  3. Spamming RANT.
3 years ago#1
This rant is fueled by my passion to debate and from reading [RS]Goldie's rant (not about my topic but Goldie had some good points for sure). Thank you Goldie for giving me the inspiration to make this post :). To all who have a passion to hate "spammers", read at your own risk.

Now, for people who don't want to read a full rant, here's my thesis statement:

People shouldn't complain about Spamming when those certain players worked hard to gain the XP to get those weapons. They have every right to use those weapons as you have every right to be a noob and fall for their spamming tactics.

Now for major readers, here's my reasoning behind this statement:

All these weapons (weapons people categorize as spamming weapons) are in the game, given to the player to use once they have reached the certain level that unlocks that weapon. Sure, they can be overpowered and annoying at times but every player has the right to use whatever gun they please once it's unlocked fairly inside the rules of the game. You can hate the weapons and make up rules to the game all you want, but those imaginary rules can never be enforced. Players cannot be forced to not use the weapons.

Now some might try to complain some more about how cheap they are and how overpowered they are (which they are to a certain extent), so I'll give all of you some common and simple ways to combat spamming of many weapons & items. I'll go over the commonly labeled spamming weapons. Don't complain about spamming weapons when the game has gadgets that can combat them.

Proxies: All I can say here is...MINE SWEEPER: Use it or get over proxy use. Mine sweeper locates all thrown mines (Timed, Remote, Proximity) and marks them on your radar. It might take up one of your gadgets but if you hate Proxies so much, it should be worth it to you. So I say again...MINE SWEEPER: Use it or get over proxy use! If you're not high enough for Mine Sweeper...just keep on reading, I have a special part for you ;)

The Toob: This one is very simple also, the toob is provided to everybody no matter what level in a Kallos Preset. Everybody has access to the weapon and also has the right to use it. If somebody pulls the toob kill on you, do it back, plain and simple. Either that or if you have confidence in your dodging skills, you can try and dodge the 2 toobs each player is offered and then they are wide open. It's your choice.

Masty: This is the last main thing I will be going over but this one even I can't say much for. You just have to be high enough of a level to have the gun. If you don't have it and you run into a masty spammer, pull the toob on him, he deserves it. If that doesn't interest you, then here's another option: Just take it like a real player and try to beat him with your own skill. If you are so awesome and you call out these spammers and get angry at them, you should be able to beat them no matter how much of a spammer they are.

As for players low enough of a level to use any of these suggestions: LEAVE! You're not a bad player if you leave a game because the other side is spamming low levels who can't defend themselves. You have as much right to leaving a game as a player has the right to use any of the weapons in the game once he unlocks the weapon.
---
Goldeneye Wii - Mr.Mini / PSN: MrMinigun13
GE Wii Social Board: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/572435-james-bond-007ently
3 years ago#2
Now, I have one more thing I want to address: Even other lvl. 56s have the nerve to complain about spamming. You HAVE proxies! You HAVE the toob! You HAVE the masty! Quit complaining and just use them, or take the beating from 'em, case closed. A player isn't cheating when using proxies, the masty, the toob, or any other weapon you might consider spamming material. Sure it isn't the most skilled way to get kills (even though you have to be very effective at placing proxies to fool smart players), but the fact is that it's a part of the game, you have to accept that or just don't play. Or keep whining, I don't really care either way, it's your life. :P

/RANTfinished.
---
3 years ago#3
Damn guy, get a girlfriend! Im not reading that, too long!
---
MK KINTARO - FC: 1229-6801-1628 / -Metis- from the Greek Gods Clan. / [+]Med!na / http://www.youtube.com/user/victoroberto/
3 years ago#4
I see you compiled your 20 topics a day into one.
Well done
---
56-T-Mac[CD]
NNID: T-MacG
3 years ago#5
D*** guy, get a girlfriend! Im not reading that, too long!

Um, it's a rant for a reason, they are kinda supposed to be that long.

And just because I make one rant doesn't mean I don't have a life.
---
3 years ago#6
Guys, lay off mini. At least he contributes useful things rather than toke jopics and trollfests <3
3 years ago#7
Well done

Alright dude, enough with this. I DO NOT make this many topics, quit overreacting and stalking every thread I make. I get it, you don't like my posts, ignore me then. Jeez.
---
3 years ago#8
Guys, lay off mini. At least he contributes useful things rather than toke jopics and trollfests <3

Thanks catcool, at least somebody on the boards isn't a d-bag.

Btw, didn't you say you wanted to add me on GE?
---
3 years ago#9
TMac987654321 posted...
Well done

rofl.
3 years ago#10
I think Mini's got a point with what he's saying.People ban Masty,Proxies,Toobs for being "over powered",yet refuse to give up their precious stratas,Rtms and try using something else.....Pot & kettle....
---
"THE"56- DEADPOOL (Main)FC:4267-7896-6787
Deadpool-(MW3):????????
  1. Boards
  2. GoldenEye 007
  3. Spamming RANT.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived