Spamming RANT.

#41PatriotTP(Topic Creator)Posted 1/19/2013 9:53:37 PM
PatriotTP posted...
complaining about people who complain is even more pointless and hypocritical.... soooo

Please do tell.

It isn't pointless because I am putting my opinion out there, nothing more. People can do whatever they want, I honestly could care less. But that doesn't stop me from having an opinion and expressing it. I also am not an hypocrite, the definition of a hypocrite is "a person who pretends to have virtues, moral or religious beliefs, principles, etc., that he or she does not actually possess, especially a person whose actions belie stated beliefs.". I have stated my beliefs (that of saying that somebody shouldn't complain about spamming) and I have stuck to them. Now If I made a second topic saying "SPAMMERS SUCK!!! >:(" then that would be a sign of hypocrisy....soooooo

lol... thanks for the definition of a hypocrite, i already knew it though. your "opinion" or "rant" as you've titled it, reads an awful lot like somebody complaining/whining about others opinions...

the hypocritical part is not you saying one thing and then post the exact opposite... it's the fact that you made your whole "rant" against people complaining about spammers, but you yourself are complaining about those people. so don't complain unless you're complaining about others who complain? (hypocritical, you see?)

and make no mistake about it... that's complaining/whining. call it an "opinion", call it a "rant"... it's complaining, straight up.

also i agreed with you... there's no sense in whining over people spamming. just as there is no sense in this thread. yes, it's a message board so we're all allowed to make pointless topics as long as it relates to GE even vaguely. congrats on exercising your freedoms here.

You can title it as whatever you want but it comes from my mind as an opinion. If I was complaining...honestly my post would have been alot more crude and insulting. I really don't understand though that somebody can't give out an opinion without being called a complainer, but to each his own I guess...but you have to call people out on things somehow. It'd be like if somebody robbed you and you told the cops that you got robbed and that robbers suck and they just laugh at you and tell you to stop complaining. Idk, Maybe I'm reading too much into this but who cares really. You're entitled to your opinion as I am mine. :)
---
Goldeneye Wii - Mr.Mini / PSN: MrMinigun13
GE Wii Social Board: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/572435-james-bond-007ently
#42PatriotTP(Topic Creator)Posted 1/19/2013 9:54:39 PM
DarxWingDuck posted...
PatriotTP posted...
complaining about people who complain is even more pointless and hypocritical.... soooo

Please do tell.

It isn't pointless because I am putting my opinion out there, nothing more. People can do whatever they want, I honestly could care less. But that doesn't stop me from having an opinion and expressing it. I also am not an hypocrite, the definition of a hypocrite is "a person who pretends to have virtues, moral or religious beliefs, principles, etc., that he or she does not actually possess, especially a person whose actions belie stated beliefs.". I have stated my beliefs (that of saying that somebody shouldn't complain about spamming) and I have stuck to them. Now If I made a second topic saying "SPAMMERS SUCK!!! >:(" then that would be a sign of hypocrisy....soooooo

lol... thanks for the definition of a hypocrite, i already knew it though. your "opinion" or "rant" as you've titled it, reads an awful lot like somebody complaining/whining about others opinions...

the hypocritical part is not you saying one thing and then post the exact opposite... it's the fact that you made your whole "rant" against people complaining about spammers, but you yourself are complaining about those people. so don't complain unless you're complaining about others who complain? (hypocritical, you see?)

and make no mistake about it... that's complaining/whining. call it an "opinion", call it a "rant"... it's complaining, straight up.

also i agreed with you... there's no sense in whining over people spamming. just as there is no sense in this thread. yes, it's a message board so we're all allowed to make pointless topics as long as it relates to GE even vaguely. congrats on exercising your freedoms here.

^^ thats alota words up there

Yeah I know! :D
---
#43madgheiPosted 1/19/2013 10:28:26 PM
Viruss57 posted...
Cares whom? It's hardly a rant when you're supporting something. No rage, emphasis, nothing. Boo.

Sorry, but if you spam on every single map, you're garbage. Plain and simple.

I take "spamming" to mean using 52-54 level unlocks consistently... however, if you look at it from another perspective, doesn't most of the board happen to "spam" level 56, 45, 35 and 36 unlocks as well? I know for sure that I do, and I sometimes I even try to apologize to people who were trying to use snipers, non-auto shotties or even lower level guns like the kallos, stauger or vargen who were killed by my ivana or strata multiple times.

~> tl;dr: whole spamming issue is dumb, play the way you want or quit if you don't like what you see. Not even like quitting has ANY negative consequence worth the mention in this game.
---
Mila*/RC aka THE BROTHER... It's always THE BROTHER: 1717-8549-4653
#44goldie1967Posted 1/20/2013 12:07:25 AM
Lol...where did I rant about spammers ? I only have to get t00bed or proxied or mastied once on Archives and I spam MastyProx back like there's no tomorrow ( I hate that map )

Maybe when I'm on my alt I get annoyed, but it's mainly because they are b00sted fools who don't deserve the weapons :D
---
[RS]Goldie fc 4383-2635-7130 -Poseidon- fc 5299-9678-2804
GOLDEEN* fc 2539-7195-3550 http://www.youtube.com/user/MrRSGoldie/videos
#45PatriotTP(Topic Creator)Posted 1/20/2013 12:14:41 AM
Lol...where did I rant about spammers ? I only have to get t00bed or proxied or mastied once on Archives and I spam MastyProx back like there's no tomorrow ( I hate that map )

Maybe when I'm on my alt I get annoyed, but it's mainly because they are b00sted fools who don't deserve the weapons :D

"This rant is fueled by my passion to debate and from reading [RS]Goldie's rant (not about my topic but Goldie had some good points for sure)."

I should have worded it better I guess :/.
---
#46kristianj99Posted 1/20/2013 12:44:48 AM
We don't call people who use the masty spammers. We call the people who use nothing BUT the masty spammers.
---
GE - Trevelyan, level 51, FC: 151739886145
NNID - kristianj99
#47PatriotTP(Topic Creator)Posted 1/20/2013 1:45:35 PM
We don't call people who use the masty spammers. We call the people who use nothing BUT the masty spammers.

So? That doesn't change anything. They still have a right to use it :P
---
#48Commodore92Posted 1/20/2013 1:47:28 PM
PatriotTP posted...

True, but that doesn't mean they aren't douche-canoes for doing it.
---
DBPanterA posted...
All that matters is dropping folks. Everything else is secondary.
#49PatriotTP(Topic Creator)Posted 1/20/2013 1:50:10 PM
PatriotTP posted...

True, but that doesn't mean they aren't douche-canoes for doing it.

Yeah, I'll agree they aren't the best players for doing it but making people feel like they CAN'T use it is just ridiculous. Use what YOU want and the complainers will either get over it or quit.
---
#50Fire_PloverPosted 1/20/2013 1:59:12 PM
PatriotTP posted...
PatriotTP posted...

Please do tell.

You can title it as whatever you want but it comes from my mind as an opinion. If I was complaining...honestly my post would have been alot more crude and insulting. I really don't understand though that somebody can't give out an opinion without being called a complainer, but to each his own I guess...but you have to call people out on things somehow. It'd be like if somebody robbed you and you told the cops that you got robbed and that robbers suck and they just laugh at you and tell you to stop complaining. Idk, Maybe I'm reading too much into this but who cares really. You're entitled to your opinion as I am mine. :)

Your opinion is complaining.
---
GoldenEye: Aether'/RC : 0953-0826-2559 | NNID: FruitNukes
http://www.youtube.com/aethergoldeneye | www.bushleaguegaming.com