A Legendary story

#1coreyerbPosted 1/20/2013 12:39:29 PM
Indulge me for a minute, please.

Yesterday I'm in a match and this level 13 is just destroying me and my team. He's at 10-0 quickly, silent Pavloving, and man is he hard to find. Two triple feeds; he's at 22-0. Finally found him but teammates have his back and even grenade tosses can't get him. Match is 30 seconds from ending and he's at 25-0, finally a bank-shot cooked grenade ends his run. I'm thinking, man am I glad I got him. Must be an alt or a hacker or something.

But then I realized two things: There are no alts, this is a brand-new game. And there are no hackers, this system hasn't been hacked yet. This guy's just really skilled. I felt a lot better knowing that he bested me with skill, not shenanigans. And next match I hunted him down relentlessly, out-hipfiring him several times and he ended 13-7 to my 13-8. Super satisfying.

Maybe you can relate. I'm not trying to convince those of you who are happily playing GE or BO2 or whatever. But for those like me with a Wii U who are frustrated with the other games and are looking for a game that fixes some of those frustrations and can be incredibly fun, maybe consider 007 Legends.

- The Rev. LoeliaPonsonby, pestering televangelist
---
NNID: LoeliaPonsonby / [56] iS*LoPo - http://ironsightge.webs.com
#2titoDiazPosted 1/20/2013 12:50:43 PM
Cool story
#3NsacPosted 1/20/2013 1:00:35 PM
True. Hip fire is the only way.they wiped ADS snap for online. Really put's the game more in the players hands. That is why my KDR is .80. Way fun just a little harder to play
#4pdorse9Posted 1/20/2013 1:06:45 PM
idgi
---
Tiamat
#5amafiferPosted 1/20/2013 1:26:21 PM
Have you or any others worked out a way to party up yet? Its a shame that legends gives you clan tags but the developers never finnished the on-line features to be able to party. For that reason alone I think I would skip legends. Oh and hey Corey ; ) p.s. Tell Jwhispers good luck getting that legends 56 clan game going.
---
}'ifer* main 56 fc - 3405 9106 3430 }Thunder{ of The Elements clan.{OZ}Fifer* Alts-Hypnos- ge Greek Gods clan. And ?
#6tk_vPosted 1/20/2013 1:39:05 PM
You sound like that "Legends" sales guy. We ain't buying.
Play Moar GE
---
56-V * RTMmagnet * BulletSponge * Melee Practitioner
3710-7290-2630
#7kristianj99Posted 1/20/2013 1:43:23 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#8TrencheePosted 1/20/2013 2:41:53 PM
You make it sound like you actually found a lobby on Legends. x:
---
3590-0589-7276 - CLOYSTER* Skype: trenchee1121
5245-9066-0669 - THE TRENCH "Only COWARDS use silencers!"
#9coreyerb(Topic Creator)Posted 1/20/2013 3:21:16 PM
amafifer posted...
Have you or any others worked out a way to party up yet? Its a shame that legends gives you clan tags but the developers never finnished the on-line features to be able to party. For that reason alone I think I would skip legends. Oh and hey Corey ; ) p.s. Tell Jwhispers good luck getting that legends 56 clan game going.

Oh hi!

Nope, not yet. As big a deal as it might be, it makes for balanced lobbies. It puts the highest level player on one side, then the second on the other, and so on. Usually means one beast carries one side and one carries the other, and no one really drags either side down. Not always, but usually tight games.

Clan wars aren't possible yet but rumble-type nights still are, and it makes it fun since one side doesn't just win every time usually.
---
#10coreyerb(Topic Creator)Posted 1/20/2013 3:23:38 PM
Trenchee posted...
You make it sound like you actually found a lobby on Legends. x:

Shocking, I know. But based on the amount of misinformation and group-think on this game, stemming mostly from shoddily written reviews (*coughIGN*), you might be surprised how much of it isn't broken.
---