Who are the best alt clans and who are the worst?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. GoldenEye 007
  3. Who are the best alt clans and who are the worst?
2 years ago#51
O_oLucario_O posted...
proudlyhated87 posted...
O_oLucario_O posted...
Albel_Nox_GE posted...
I'm curious as to why most people don't consider Swordsmen a legit alt clan. We've been around since July, have a 10-0 war record, we're respectable (for the most part), so what's the problem here? What else do we need to prove? We play regularly and are always trying to get wars going. How many alt clans are made that crumble within 4-6 weeks? In a game that's going on 3 years old, I'd say we're pretty successful~

Well 8-2 mate, don't forget the 2 losses you took while takin on TF2 and SBB, it's morning over here mate, so i should be heading to me lovely mattress. SBB < PH

fix'd

Anybody in GE > PH

I don't play GE. I play halo 4
2 years ago#52
CaptainBlasto7 posted...
I've been on this board for almost a month and it seems like alt clans are frowned upon. Were there any good (and liked) alt clans?

I too find it a bit silly to hide behind another name. Are they trying to prove something or just have fun with the game?

Lol. Sounds to me like you're seeking approval for your current alt clan.
---
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S9F0IiJ_MTA
Goldeneye IGN: 56-Yosh!, FC 1346 2654 5671.
(edited 0 seconds ago)
2 years ago#53
Yoshi_Z16 posted...
CaptainBlasto7 posted...
I've been on this board for almost a month and it seems like alt clans are frowned upon. Were there any good (and liked) alt clans?

I too find it a bit silly to hide behind another name. Are they trying to prove something or just have fun with the game?

Lol. Sounds to me like you're seeking approval for you current alt clan.

He's my secret alt. GGs
  1. Boards
  2. GoldenEye 007
  3. Who are the best alt clans and who are the worst?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived