The strangest thing just happened

#11litho347Posted 1/22/2013 12:40:29 PM
betaplay posted...
I like Snurb's better ^

Slaaaater - while on my "Crudos" alt yesterday, i saw you online and got excited. trolled in, tried to write "hello" on the wall of the outer docks area (we were both chucking grenades into the roof to clear the boat room). then you left. sad face.
---
iS* Mr. Snrub / DIG DUG / Crudos
http://www.youtube.com/user/bluegoldandgreen
#12Joker694Posted 1/22/2013 12:40:43 PM
ProudlyHated74 posted...
You don't need a sensor bar to play GE with a Wii remote. Use 2 candles

Glitch King does it again!!!
#13betaplayPosted 1/22/2013 12:51:05 PM
litho347 posted...
betaplay posted...
I like Snurb's better ^

Slaaaater - while on my "Crudos" alt yesterday, i saw you online and got excited. trolled in, tried to write "hello" on the wall of the outer docks area (we were both chucking grenades into the roof to clear the boat room). then you left. sad face.

AH! Totally didn't recognize your name, sorry man. I do remember that though. I was just about done with GE when that game started, then I had pretty bad delay lag, so I was pretty much checked out at that point. Then one of my noob teamates was trying to fire his anova straight through the wall in front of me, so that was the straw... lol.

Yeah, I'm an idiot. I also missed your invite the other day since I was with Virus and ics at the time but I kept hoping you'd log back on. We had a host quit about 10 secs after your invite timed out.
---
i whip my hair back and forth
0570 5537 0386
#14GoldenRyPosted 1/22/2013 4:18:24 PM
Thread Standings:
1) Joker
2) Fifer
3) Snrub

The rest did not place.
#15HC_MannyXOXOPosted 1/22/2013 5:56:27 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#16HC_MannyXOXOPosted 1/22/2013 6:05:57 PM
it works the same way you swing the golf club on wiisports
---
$lim[+]Manny GT:SLIM MANNY
youtube.com/user/boycouzz BALD MAN C/MR. G* FTW!