weird game glitches..

#1amafiferPosted 1/22/2013 4:48:45 PM
Lately and more frequently i've been getting in game glitches that are new to me. I have fallen through the catwalk at mi6 spawn twice now at outpost? Once while running up the ramp! I have ran straight through walls twice as well in archives and facility! I know it would usually be lag..but 3 of the games had very little lag. Any other weird ones out there? Whats happened to you guys/ladies in game thats new?
---
}'ifer* main 56 fc - 3405 9106 3430 }Thunder{ of The Elements clan.{OZ}Fifer* Alts-Hypnos- ge Greek Gods clan. And ?
#2FACETURBOPosted 1/22/2013 5:25:19 PM
Last night I committed suicide on the lower stairs in the archives with a toob and I got a thing on the screen that said "you were eliminated by" and nothing. The crazy thing is I was still alive. I continued running up the stairs killed two guys and was getting shot but didn't die immediately. When I got to the middle of the back hallway I died without getting shot and it said "First player to 30 wins the match" it was very bizarre. After that I respawned and nothing else glitchy happened.
---
hot regards,
&.TURBOFACE -- 0068-5470-6083------&.00BORTION
#3Yoshi_Z16Posted 1/23/2013 4:43:58 AM
I've walked through proxies without dying... That has happened a few times in laggy games.

And last week a very strange thing happened, I was on Nightclub playing Heroes. I was killed by someone (blood came down my screen and the death music played) but I immediately stayed in the same place. Without dying. My score stayed on 14-0! WTF
---
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S9F0IiJ_MTA
Goldeneye IGN: 56-Yosh!, FC 1346 2654 5671.
#4ProudlyHated74Posted 1/23/2013 7:18:02 AM
Yoshi_Z16 posted...
I've walked through proxies without dying... That has happened a few times in laggy games.

And last week a very strange thing happened, I was on Nightclub playing Heroes. I was killed by someone (blood came down my screen and the death music played) but I immediately stayed in the same place. Without dying. My score stayed on 14-0! WTF

This is caused by extreme lag. It happens to me sometimes.