Trap shooting

#11TrencheePosted 1/23/2013 12:37:22 PM
F2G1 posted...
btw, GGs last nite to CLOY* on Doxs, Archives and Outpost I think. Also to Matty & HOMEBOY on Doxs until the Host Quit. I was rolling on a new alt --> Flowers :D

GGs! Stupid haxxor on your team though. Infinite proxies and ACOG Masty lol...
---
3590-0589-7276 - CLOYSTER*MAN Skype: trenchee1121
5245-9066-0669 - THE TRENCH "Only COWARDS use silencers!"
#12F2G1Posted 1/23/2013 12:45:49 PM
Trenchee posted...
F2G1 posted...
btw, GGs last nite to CLOY* on Doxs, Archives and Outpost I think. Also to Matty & HOMEBOY on Doxs until the Host Quit. I was rolling on a new alt --> Flowers :D

AMEN was his name? I think before you entered, he was on the oposing team. I was like, what lvl are you that you're running freely like that w/ that Masty and laying proxies? Aaaaaah, 41. Dumb hacker. He sucked big time.
---
*.* [RS] FG:21 / <21>
[RS] Chat: http://redscreenclan.webs.com/gewiichat.htm
#13TrencheePosted 1/23/2013 12:49:59 PM
F2G1 posted...
Trenchee posted...
F2G1 posted...

AMEN was his name? I think before you entered, he was on the oposing team. I was like, what lvl are you that you're running freely like that w/ that Masty and laying proxies? Aaaaaah, 41. Dumb hacker. He sucked big time.

I think so. He was 24 on Outpost. Golden bullets, I think too. 1shot me during my hero run with an Ivana. I had fun with the silenced Torka though haha.

Are you gonna be on your alt more? I miss you hosting for me. x:
---
#14F2G1Posted 1/23/2013 1:10:16 PM
Trenchee posted...
F2G1 posted...
Trenchee posted...
F2G1 posted...

I think so. He was 24 on Outpost. Golden bullets, I think too. 1shot me during my hero run with an Ivana. I had fun with the silenced Torka though haha.

Missing the lag huh? lol

Nah dude, thats my experimenting account when I want to pratice things like sniper rifle hipfiring, shotgun or Kallos only matches, mixing perks, etc. Its really fun.
---
#15TrencheePosted 1/23/2013 1:26:56 PM
F2G1 posted...
Trenchee posted...
F2G1 posted...
Trenchee posted...
F2G1 posted...

Missing the lag huh? lol

Nah dude, thats my experimenting account when I want to pratice things like sniper rifle hipfiring, shotgun or Kallos only matches, mixing perks, etc. Its really fun.

You hosted for me once and I finally felt what it was like to have a connection advantage.

And the Kallos is the best gun before Anova.
---
#16F2G1Posted 1/23/2013 3:36:09 PM
Lol really? Thats awesome man. Usually when I host, I lag pretty bad but my party seems to do well. Sometimes I feel like a connection advantage (dropping bodies w/ the bullets it supposed to) but dont last much; couple of minutes of the match.

I love using the Kallos in indoor maps. Much better to hipfire than the Terra.
---
#17TrencheePosted 1/23/2013 3:43:12 PM
F2G1 posted...
Lol really? Thats awesome man. Usually when I host, I lag pretty bad but my party seems to do well. Sometimes I feel like a connection advantage (dropping bodies w/ the bullets it supposed to) but dont last much; couple of minutes of the match.

I love using the Kallos in indoor maps. Much better to hipfire than the Terra.

Yeah, first time I killed people with less than half a clip.

Terra is too weak for me but, it works well on Jungle/Outpost. Kallos on Indy = <3
---