<SERENITY NOW,Fifer,Metis,[RS]Goldie,56-Yosh!

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. GoldenEye 007
  3. <SERENITY NOW,Fifer,Metis,[RS]Goldie,56-Yosh!
2 years ago#21
THEMACHINE007 posted...
MUSEKBD posted...
THEMACHINE007 posted...
Fifer whats up with all the quits man?

Hey man ...good to see you in game tonight ...man your deadly with that rifle :-) ...I'm suprised i aint sat here with a hole in my head lol...gg's....sorry about that quitting ...when I'm hosting its usually a nightmare for me (not sure for anyone else) so i'll try stick it out for as long as possible ...at least until the end of a couple of games...i'm guessing the quits would have been a bad dreaded lag problem :-/ ...well played sir ...you kicked some @ss in there !

Thx, the quit on my part was just for personal business. The connection was a hearty meh, but we had a good time ;)

no worries :-) ...I enjoyed it
---
HAARP
  1. Boards
  2. GoldenEye 007
  3. <SERENITY NOW,Fifer,Metis,[RS]Goldie,56-Yosh!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived